62. The Ultimate Truth

Kaleshwar,

Kushali was crying, the guards were searching for the king everywhere in the kingdom. 

Kushali " Suraj.. Where can he be.. He didn't leave this palace. How can he disappear like that " in her crying tone

Suraj " maharani... We searched for him everywhere in the palace.. He is no where here.. " he took a pause before asking " Does the palace hold any secret door, or any secret tunnel which we don't know.. If yes, please enlighten us about that my queen"

Kushali nodded no as she never heard about anything as such. Suraj sighed and started walking. 

"Aap kya kar raheho " she asked who was doing something behind the door of his study. 

" ek important kaam tha.. I had to hide some important files " he said while closing the door and she frowned.

" hide some files, iss cupboard pe kon files hide karta hai, it's all open isn't it" she asked coming closer and he nodded no, he was about to explain but then some one disturbed their conversation and it was left undiscussed after that. 

Kushali " there is a place, I think " she stood and walked along with Suraj who felt a hope on saving the king.

While they search for the king, the alley army of Ajmer was trying their best to attack the soldiers of kaleshwar, but to their surpirse, the army of rajkot came to support kaleshwar. 

Prince Maaran lead his army towards the gate of kaleshwar  and the people attacked the army of Ajmer. 

Prince Maaran to the  son in law of Ajmer king " Go away prince Kali, this is not your place to fight. No one  can defeat the kingdom of kaleshwar when the rajkot kingdom is with them. We support them.. Run for your life rajkumar "

He raised his words clear with determination and prince Kali started attacking him while Maaran defended it well. 

Inside the palace,

The head guard walked towards suraj " sir, the army of rajkot is here to support us. Prince maaran is defending our kingdom , he is fighting with the prince "

Suraj nodded and kushali felt relief over that issue.  She asked to guards to open the door and they obliged.

Kushali asked everyone to stand outside and let only suraj in, both walked in and she opened the cupboard.  To both their surprise, it was a empty cupboard. 

Kushali " if this cupboard is empty, then where he hides his important files. So I m right, this must be the door to any secret way where he hide things "

Suraj,  it can be maharanisa, but do you know the way to open it "

Kushali nodded no " but I believe that king was last seen here and he must be taken from here. And I think this could be only way "

Suraj nodded and tried to push the door away but it was strong and he couldn't even move an inch. He  tried to see any other way to open the door.

.....................................................................

Mahaleshwar,

The guptachar came running to the king and queen who were discussing about some external affairs of the kingdom. 

Guptachar " greetings my king and queen "

King rajwanshi " greetings to you too, what's the news "

Guptachar " my king, things went beyond our control. As we expected, the Ajmer alleles kingdom were attacking the kaleshwar kingdom. "