43. Breakdown

Karan and rivaan rode to the temple way and karan stopped at the place where he found Abhi, he looked around to see any clue. 

Rivaan stepped down from the horse and saw the foot print of the horse, he looked at Karan and they nodded and headed to the direction following the foot prints. 

Karan's mind were all over her, he was praying every second to keep her safe. He remembered how she persuaded to send her this morning with rivaan when he refused.

Teju " Ranasa.. Please, Its bhaisa wedding and I should accompany to their pooja right..."

Karan " if you are going then, I m coming, but if u want me to be with babasa, then you are also not going.. Okay that's it "

She back hugged him and he sighed, her single touch was enough to get him in her ways.

Karan " your tricks won't work today okay... With everything happening around, I m not sending you alone anywhere jaaan "

She came in front of him " Akele kahan jaarahe hu... Bhaisa is coming right and then guards bhi toh hai "

Karan " par hum nahi haina aapke saath " he said cupping her cheeks and she looked at him. She kept quiet after that and he could see how much she wanted to go with them, he kissed her forehead.

Karan " Fine... You win... But be careful, I don't even want a single scratch on you jaana.. I will burn everyone if anything happens to you, dyaan rakiye.. You are mine, karan pratap singh  ki jaan ho aap.. Samajraheho "

She nodded and hugged him, she knows his heart was not convince to send her alone but for her, he agreed and it really means a lot for her when he take care of her little things like this, when he fulfill her wishes like this. 

Rivaan " Rajkumar "

He came out of his trance when rivaan called him, he looked at him and Rivaan signalled the river bank, the horse foot prints ended there and they stepped down. 

Rivaan " Lagta hai, they crossed this river and took her somewhere else "

Karan " What's the place opposite this river line  "

Rivaan " It's Markand , the place from where that Nitya came "

Karan " We had to go there immediately "

Rivaan asked the guards to prepare for the boats to cross the river bank, Karan didn't wait, he pulled a catamaran which was beside anchored in the river bank and started removing the rope,

Karan " Humari dhadkan wahan tadap rahehai, Hume jald se jald wahan pauchna hai rivaan, hum yahan nahi ruksakte hai "

Rivaan nodded at the guards immediately and they pulled the catamaran from other side as well and they started sailing towards the other side of bank. 

.....................................................................

Teju was laying on the ground with  her legs and hands tied with rope, she had fainted bcoz of something when they kidnapped her.

She opened her eyes and saw it was a a dark place,  Hut kind of thing and her mind went to the flashback, when she rushed to the place where nitya took her and then, some ppl attacked the guards and they killed them and everything went blank for her. 

Teju tried to stand but her legs were tied tightly making her suffer in pain whenever she tried.

Teja pov " where the hell I am, what happened after that, where is nitya.. What happened to her, kahi inone usse maar dala.. Oh God.. Bhagwan ji, I should escape from here, I have to... Ranasa.. Voh pareshan hojayenge... Bhaisa ki shaadi.. Please.. Kuch Kariyee.. Teju haar nahi maana... Soch... Kaise escape hogi.. Soch "