65. Wedding Bells

It's been a week since the day and everything was turning back to normal in their lives. 

Aliyar apologized to kushali in his own ways and seeing her husband doing things like a teenager, melted her and she forgave him.

Kushali was instructing the guards about the arrangements when aliyar came from back and signalled them to leave. She looked confused as they bowed and walked away, but soon her confused look was replaced with surprise and smile came on her lips as he wrapped his arms around her.

Kushali " Sharam naam ki koye  cheez hai aapmei? "

Aliyar chuckled and nodded no " Nahi.. Apke samne toh sare hawa mei chupa jate hai, kya karei begum "

He kissed her neck and they both heard someone clearing their throat, kushali pulled away immediately to see the two devils of hers, standing with a evil smile. 

Teju "Excuse me parents, whats happening here "

Rivaan " we never knew you were this romantic maharaj "

Aliyar " y would you know about my romantic skills, my wife knows.. "

Kushali blushed and smacked his arms.  They looked at Karan who came from the other side, teju immediately walked to him and hugged him tightly. 

Teju " I missed youuuuu "

He chuckled and looked at her parents , before wrapping his arms around her. 

Karan " I just left two days ago baby" he said knowing she would have that cute frown now

Teju " two dayyssssss , apne missy nahi kiya humeee.. Very badddd"
She tried to push him, but he pulled her closer making her pout. 

He kept his hand on her baby bump
" how are my babies "

Teju nodded "Edkum theek hai "

" I think no one missed us, chalo sakhiii we will go back to mahaleshwar "

Teju peeks from Karan and saw abhi and sakhi, her eyes twinkled, it would be a lie if she says that she doesn't miss them.

Teju immediately moved to her di and hugged her tightly " I missed you both so much..Why did you take so long to come  " she pouted and Sakhi wiped her tears. 

One thing, teju experiencing in her fifth month was crying for every little things, she is getting very emotional and her tears are the things he hates the most in her pregnancy.

Abhi " you didn't miss your one and only devar.. Very bad bhabhisa "

Teju chuckled " I missed u alot,  Humne unse bhi bola voh..."

Karan nodded when she looked at him for affirmation and Abhi wrapped his arms around her shoulder " I missed you so much and this cuties.. I m so happy that they are twins, Give me my baby girl soon "

She chuckled " so you don't want your shehzada.. "

Abhi " shehzada bhi Chahiye but I want my princess " he said cutely and everyone chuckled.

Both abhi and sakhi took blessing the king and queen and abhi hugged rivaan. 

Abhiraj " How are you dhulha raja "

Rivaan fake glared at him and he acted like he is scared and everyone smiled at their bond.  Rivaan looked at Sakhi and she smiled at him.

Rivaan " kaise hai aap "

She looked at Abhi who was now talking to Karan, she smiled " Very happy.. Ek time tha,  when I thought this marraige was a disaster, but it's a blessing in my life. Everything happens for a reason and now he is the reason for my smile "