21. Royal judgement

Karan " This is how much I missed you ranisa " he whispered right on her lips making her squirm under his hold.  His warm breath was fanning on her lips and she couldn't stand, her knees felt like jelly ready to collapse and that made her hold him tightly.

He pushed her hairs and saw his mark which was about to fade completely, small light marks were present. He traced the area and kissed her skin making her moan " Ranasa "

His hands went below and touched her waist chain, he grabbed them with his finger and pulled her more closer and she placed her head on his shoulder in reflex. 

Karan " what are you doing to me ranisa, y can't i stay away from you now.  I have never been this way, then y now, are you a magician? You casted a spell on me " he said in his low voice

Teju was shivering with his every word and replied " The same way I couldn't stay away from you ranasa"

He looked at her, her hairs were spread on on side and her cheeks were pressed against his shoulder, puffed up making it more tempting for him. He bent down and bite on her cheeks slightly making her hiss and he whispered " Just like a laddoo "

She blushed to the reddest and looked at him " Chodiye.. Nahalijiye "

Karan with his innocent face " aap madad karogii "

She blushed and pushed him but he pulled her back since he was holding the waist chain.

Karan "jawab dijiyee "

Teju looked down with shy and whispered " Jiii , ab chodiye hume "

He chuckled and left her, she helped him to removed his warshield and he was bare chested.  She shivered when he stood naked in his upper, he signalled her to go forward and he followed her.  She prepared for his bath paste and he dipped himself in the water and stood up, looked at her ruffling his hairs, she blushed looking at his wet skin. 

He walked to the walls of the bath area and turned, she rubbed the paste slowly on his back, he groaned as his skin erupted with goosebumps with her touch. 

She touched his biceps and saw a little cut, she wiped them gently with wet cloth beside her and he turned to her.

Karan " Lagaiye "

Teju " kaise lagau aise.. "

He smirked and held her hands, he pulled her closer and she blushed.

Karan " Ab lagaaye "

She nodded blushing and rubbed the bath paste in his upper chest and he stopped when her hands reached his face, he took the paste and rubbed them in her face making her shiver. She wondered what he is up-to and her heart was racing. 

He grabbed her chin and rubbed his face with hers and the paste was rubbed on him, she breathed heavily and he smirked.

Karan condition was no less, he couldn't believe himself, the way he was behaving with her but she seems to be a magnet attracting him, the days without being with her made him mad about her and he need her.

Karan in his raspy voice "Go before I do something wrong with you ranisa.. We... Have time... Jaye aap "

She looked at him and cupped his cheeks "I m always ready for you and I know we decided to take it slowly.. But this can never be wrong for us ranasa.. Never say that.. All this are precious to me and you don't have to think as wrong. I love it equally and you r my man, we have rights on each other. This attraction is from both side"

She said and walked out of the bath area while he took deep breath to calm himself, a slight smile came on his lips when he realized her words. 

Karan pov "She is right, we're wedded and this is now where wrong... But still we will take it slow, with some compassionate romance in between.. Uffff kaisa hogaya mei inki wajase..my ranisa "