28 . Honeymoon?

Before I start this chapter, wholeheartedly I wanted to thank each one of you who read this book and also the one who share your views, I feel extremely blessed. From past few days, I couldnt reply to your comments like usually I do and just today, I read every comment on last 10 chapter. This is a new genre to me and I was hesitating before every chapter like will it be good? Am I on the track? Does it relate to royal book?,  all these question will be in my mind but your views help me alot.

Thank you so much everyone❤

.....................................................................

She woke up after sometime and the orangish hues confirmed that it's evening, she tried to move but a hand was stopping her from moving which was wrapped around and engulfed her completely. 

She looked at him, his hair locks were falling on his face making him more handsome, he  has a soft thick hair which always make her to ruffle whenever they are close. She turned and pulled his hairs a little making him groan as he felt that as her wrong move, she played with his hairs, he dipped down and snuggles in her chest making her blush. 

Her hands moved to his nape and she clutched the hairs, he groaned and kissed over her cleavage which was covered by her dupatta. 

He smirked when he felt her shivering, he hovered over her and wrapped her arms around his back, he left wet kisses,  sucking her skin from her cleavage to the neck while his hands were moving on her body effortlessly.

She moaned when he explored her body and pulled him for a kiss, she was kissing him, he let her do, he surrender himself to her as its rare for her to express, she was punishing his lips and he reciprocated softly.

She bite his lips pulling away from him and marked him on his neck, he let out a groan when she kissed him there and tightened his hold on her waist. 

Karan " tejuu "

She felt heavily turned on by his acts and just moved in anticipation which was felt by him, he tried to pull away but she pulled him back " Mark me yours Karan ", he was stunned to hear that from her and his name never sound good before.  This woman, laying beneath him is his everything and he can't wait to make her his, her confession conveyed the million of feelings of her heart to him. The way she trusted him with her dignity is making himself feel proud. She is the sole reason of his happiness nowadays and he felt alive in her presence. 

It was very rare to hear his own name but today, she made it worth and he kissed her with all love.

He pulled back and kissed her forehead " I want to mark you with every cell of yours screaming my name, trust me jaan, I m very impatient when it comes to you.. But your comfort matters me alot, it's a beautiful moment of our life, we will do it, in our bed, in our chamber, you will scream my name under me, when I am "

She placed her palm on his lips being shy making him chuckle. He bite her palm and she fake glared at him. 

Karan in his sexy tone " Ghoor kyu raheho, what will you do haa, you r under my mercy little one "

She moaned when he nibbled with her earlobe whispering it and he smirked. 

Karan kissed below her ears " someone is so turned on I guess " she was flushed but then smirked, her hands travelled from his back to his jaw, she gripped them tightly " Yes i can feel that, you know "

Her mischievous smirk make him shy, he smiled shyly and she giggled seeing him.

Karan playfully " Kamini aaurat, first you wake me up my sleep, turn me on and ask me to mark you and then make me shy.. Haram ladki " he complained like a kid and she laughed a little.  He bite her cheeks before pulling away, he stood up and stretched his body.