41. Curse

After few days !

Kaleshwar, 

King Aliyar and queen kushali were present in the royal court along with rajaguru who is here to see the date of marriage and the auspicious time. 

Seeing rajaguru face,  both of them understood that something bad is coming up. 

King " Whatever it is say it "

Rajaguru

" Ek bada toofan aanae wale hai,
Ek taraf khoon ka rishta ,
Ek taraf dil ka  gaanth,
Phas jayenge rajya ka raja,
Kho denge apne jeevan ka avashiyat,
Banenge ek shehzadi ki saathiya,
Aur chunenge akelaapan badle ki mukable

He finished saying and folded his hands before the king and queen who were stunned to hear. 

King "what are you saying guruji "

Rajaguru " This is written in his destiny and we can't do anything on this maharaj. I have warned you before the engagement that rajkumar will be married to a royal blood but you didn't listen to me.. Either he chose this kingdom and his relation or his love , but he can't escape the loss anyways, it's the curse of this kingdom to lose their love,  who knows it better than you maharaj "

Rajaguru looked down whispering the last sentence and king closed his eyes tightly remembering everything, he never wanted the same to repeat in his son life, he never wanted him to go through the pain, Not every girl is kushali to endure everything and live without love from her partner, seeing the future of his son scares him like hell and kushali was not in present to react anything, she looked at aliyar with pain in her eyes.  She was feeling like a loser while thinking her husband never loved her bcoz he was in love with another women always and she is dumb to believe he is not interested in love.

She wiped her tears " Rajaguru, please do something I don't want my son to suffer, kuch toh solution hoga, please say something and we will do anything to save his life, he will be broken if this marriage doesn't happen.  He... I can't imagine my son suffering all his life, please " she cried folding her hands and rajaguru looked down. 

Rajaguru " please forgive me queen and this is not just about Rajkumar, this is the curse of this kingdom and whoever takes the throne had to go through this pain of losing their love or kingdom"

Kushali stood up and roared " If this kingdom throne will destroy my sons life, then he doesn't need this "

Rajaguru " Maharanisa, please I forbid you don't say something like this. I can understand your motherly pain but don't forget you are the queen of this kingdom "

Aliyar held kushali hand and asked her to sit, she didn't say anything further.

Rajaguru saw sakhi kundli and kept quiet for sometime before he said
" Sajde huye intezaar karegi mandap pe,
Par ayega Ek shatriya, shehzada nahi,
Dono ki dil kahi aur pe masboot hai,
Par judenge iss bandan pe yahi kwahish hai "

King " what does this mean "

Rajaguru " maharaj,  the wedding will take place, it's God's wish, you have to do all the preparation for the wedding and they will be united with their chosen pair "

The hall went silent for sometime and raja guru stood up to leave, he looked at the king and queen.

Rajaguru " Give some cows to the poor people and lend food for the needy one, build shelter for the homeless old people,  it may give everyone strength to face everything that will happen in near future "

The king nodded his head and rajaguru left the place.  Kushali ran towards her to chamber heart broken with all the happening and king followed her.