18 - Aching heart

Karan lead her into their room, there isn't much time left for his departure. She was trying to be strong, she doesn't want to cry in front of him.

Teju in her hoarse voice " I will ask dasi to arrange everything for you "

She tried to walk away when he pulled her and caged her in his arms making her look at him.

Karan " Ranisaa "

Teju " kahiye "she whispered

Karan " Agar aapka hai laddooo shakal udas hogaye toh hum kaise jayenge "

Teju " nahi toh.. hum udas nahi hai ranasa "

He placed her face on him chest, dipped his into her neck making her shiver and inhaled her scent, the moment felt more intimate to both of them. 

Teju let the lone tear fall which also felt by him, he did notice but didn't say anything and pulled her more closer. 

Teju " be safe, khaya rakiyega aapka.."

He teased her " nahi toh kyaaa karlogi  aap ranisa "

She looked at him with her chin on his chest " aap hamara hai Ranasa, Koye bhi kuch bhi nahi karsakte aapka,  aap kudh nahi, iss shaheer humara hai..samjiyega "

She said in her low stern voice and he nodded his head and kisses her for in the same position. 

Teju " Defeat the pasuri kingdom and embark your name there as well my Sher "

Karan smiled " As you wish my Sherni"

She blushed and looked down, he tilted her chin and said " I m so proud of you, the way you fiercely presented there, it was incredible. It was just like that night, in jungle. You r my Sherni ranisa "

Teju looked at him, again her body shivered with anger, he rubbed her lower back making her calm down a little " he is a sinner ranasa, he is a sinner, he dont deserve to live, he deserves a end like that "

Karan " calm down, yes he deserves that , if you wouldn't have done that, then I would have done. But my ranisa made the work easier for me "

He pecked her forehead again multiple times making her smile in shy. 

Teju places her hand on his chest and draw circles " I know it might take days for you to return, but remember, your women is waiting for you here eagerly, every second and every minute of my life. The victory is yours ranasa " she kissed his heart and he shivered.  It was all new for both of them. 

His hold on her lower back tightened, separation anxiety hitting them even though it's just 4 to 5 days since they knew each other, they felt incomplete without each other. 

He looked at her with a different emotion this time and she couldnt hold eye lock with him, she looked down with a shy smile and turned to other side, her bare neck was into his vision and he bent involuntarily towards her neck and sucked her skin, she hissed and moaned a little making his blood rush, he plunged his teeth into her soft skin making her squirm as she held his hairs in her fist, making him groan.  He pulled back a little and looked at her with hazy eyes " I marked you my queen., before this mark fade off,  I will be in front of you "

Teju " I believe in you ranasa " she whispered making his heart smile. 

They were into each other when the door knock split them, they pulled away and karan looked at her with sigh, he asked the person to come and it was abhiraj. 

Abhi " Rajkumar, everything is ready, please come and check one and we r on time to start "

She looked down all the while and karan nodded " mei aaraha hu, aap jaiye "