54. My love is enough

Mahaleshwar,

Karan " guard the big wall on the eastern gate, I heard about the trespassers there, be attentive "

The guards nodded and walked away,  the head soldiers came inside the study after getting the permission.

Suraj " Pranam rajkumar "

Karan nodded and suraj forward the letter to him " It's the letter from Ajmer kingdom "

Karan immediately opened them to see the reply of King prithviraj.

To,
The Fierce King Rajwanshi Singh,

   It's a pleasant surprise to recieve a invite from you and it's my pleasure to meet you. I will plan the visit after the new moon day. Looking forward to the day of our meet. 

Pass my greetings to the Queen and the Undefeated Prince and future king of Mahelshwar Karan pratap Singh.

P. S :
your eyes are searching, 
And I know what you want,
The deadliest poison is in my court,
Let's talk about the rotten fruit in your dine.

Hail for the king ! Hail for the queen ! Hail for the future king and queen! 

Regards,
King of Ajmer. 

Karan immediately stood up, his face brightens as he understood his words

Suraj " Looks like a good news rajkumar "

Karan " Definitely, let the king of ajmer arrive. He will come after the new moon day, the preparation should be good, we cant disappoint him"

Suraj nodded and at the same time, the Dasi came inside after getting his permission. 

Dasi " Rajkumar, Chotiranisa, apse milna chahti hai "

Karan "  kuch hua kya.." he stood up and she nodded no. 

Dasi " kshama rajkumar, she didn't say anything, just asked me to call you immediately, udaas lagrahe thi "

He immediately stepped down and signalled suraj who nodded and took his cue to leave.  Karan walked to their chamber, he entered to see her sitting on the bed with a sad face, her lehengas spread all over the room. 

She looked at him and immediately made a crying face as tears welled up in her eyes. He immediately rushed to her and hugged her.  Dasi left the room leaving them privacy.

Karan " kya hua humari jaan ko "
He asked like coaxing a baby and she made her lips upside and he immediately pecked her cheeks. 

Karan " did someone said anything love, what happened baby, please tell me, I m getting nervous,  phele rona band kijiye aap "

He nodded no and wiped her tears, she looked at the dress and he also noticed them but didn't said anything, waiting for her to speak.

Karan " bolo jaana " he said rubbing her nape and she wiped her nose cutely and he went aww on her. 

Teju " Sab tight hogaye "

Karan looked confused " why, did the stitching was improper, I will talk to the person who did this "

Teju glared at him and he looked at her still with frown as she said " Are you serious "

Karan " aapne hi toh bola , clothes are tight? "

Teju " toh iska matlab ye nahi, the tailor was at fault"

Karan " phir "

Teju throws the cushion at him " are you kidding me.. Who made you the future king of this kingdom, itni si baat aapko samajnahi araha.. "