35. Butterflies

Hiyaaaaaa, To begin with, A very happy new year to everyone of you and I wish and pray that you all get whatever you wishes for and get all the happiness and love in your life.  May you all reach a step up in this year in your personal and professional life. Let this year be filled with positivity and love... I want to thank each and everyone of you for being there in 2023, you guys have been a great support for me and helped me to grow more as a writer, each of your comments and suggestion has helped me with my writing ,forever grateful ❤

.....................................................................

After two days ,

Mahaleshwar, 4.30 am ,

Teju woke up hearing the birds chirping on the sunrise, she looked at the side to see her husband sleeping with his hands wrapped around her waist, his baby look during sleeping was something she admired the most in him. 

She pecked his forehead and he smiled sensing her lips on his skin, she smiled and kissed his cheek making his smile wider, that made her chuckle, she kissed his eyes and waited for his response.

Karan " You left the impt place jaan"

Teju trailed her fingers to his jawline and reached his ears, she leaned in and he could feel her breath on his face, he thought she would kiss hi mera but she smirked and twisted his ears " Subha subha you are playing with me.. Impt place.. Haa.. "

He opened his eyes whining " jaana... Haaa , dardddd horaha... "

She left his ears and he looked at her with a pout rubbing his ears, she laughed at first and then she saw his earlobe have turned red, she felt a little bad and tried to rub them, he smacked her hand , she giggled and touched them again.  He didn't let her do again , she smirked and hold his both hands and leaned , he looked at her keenly to know what she is up-to but he was taken off guard when her lips traced his earlobe and she sucked them making his heart go crazier. 

The next moment she was laying down with him hovering over her and his lips were mercilessly punishing her for the little stunt she pulled on him right before.  She tried to match his pace but he was kissing her like, he had been hungrier for ages for her. She surrendered herself to him, his hands were all over her making her squirm, she rubbed his back when he pulled back, she was panting and he was also breathing hard, he snuggled to her neck and ruffles her hairs to calm her down. He kissed her neck, giving fishy kisses and his lips travelled down to her cleavage and gave kisses to her, he looked at her to see any discomfort in her eyes, but she smiled ruffling his hairs and he smiled, his hand travelled to her back, he pulled her blouse knot and she could feel the cloth getting loosened from her body.

He didn't look into her chest, his eyes were still looking at her eyes and she pulled him closer, she kissed his forehead.

Teju " I love you ranasa "

He kissed her forehead and her lips while removing her blouse, she didn't for a second felt like naked before him as his skin rubbed over hers, she was just looking at him who was looking at her with Love, he was her love. 

Karan " You r so beautiful my queen "

He kissed her softly and she was a moaning mess, thy were so drown in this world, rising with their passion for each other along with the beautiful day.

They layed beside each other after their passionate love, he kissed her forehead " I love you ranisa, thank you for trusting me and giving me your honors, I promise to protect it forever , thank you for accepting this man as yours "

Teju " The moment our lives were tied together, I had become yours ranasa.. Aapka haq hai, bas aapke "

He kissed her softly and she smiled and engulfed him in his arms.