19 - Raising the sword

It's been 2 days since he left and she didn't adorn herself, she wore simple plain dress and just pray for his and other soldiers health, she prayed for their safe return to home.  There is no news of them from that day, madhangi assured her that everything will be fine.

Sakhi came inside with a food plate and sat before teju who was looking outside their balcony.

Sakhi " Rajkumari, please have something , you r not eating properly since he left, Rajkumar will be angry if he come to know this, please have food"

Teju turned to her, her eyes were devoid of makeup and she looked pale, she didn't have heart to do anything for herself but still she didn't ignore the responsibility. She learned many things from Madhangi about the kingdom and the people, she talked with the women in haram to know if they have any difficulties in market.  She come to know that people from western side disturb them a lot saying mean things, once they even abused them but the guard of the palace took care of them.

Teju informed the king about the same and he appointed a permanent guard for them whenever they go to sell their products.  The women thanked her and she felt good admist the sadness. 

Teju " I don't know if he had his food or not, how come I can eat, I have lost my appetite the day he left di "

Sakhi " I can understand your emotions, but you here, dying in hunger won't change anything in the Warfield, and on top of that, you r tirelessly working and stressing urself already. I know that you are distracting yourself but don't neglect your health.  You think he will be happy to see you this way, no rajkumari, he would lost his smile seeing your pale face, he would never celebrate his victory with loss of your smile. You did understand it right? "

Teju was lost in her thinking, his words to her before he left were " take care " ,he repeated them to her like quite a times. Sakhi is right, he would be sick worried. She took the plate from her and start having her food, sakhi smiled in relief and brought some fruits for her.

.....................................................................

In the Warfield,

Karan was effectively swaying his sword against the commander of pasuri kingdom, abhiraj and rivaan were fighting against the king of the rival supporting kingdoms.

The tip of the opponent sword strike against his arms but that didn't stop karan from swaying his sword, he dipped himself forward when the sword tried to slice his head, he stood on veer with one hand holding his belt and veer took a side turn making Karan easier to get to the opponent, Karan's sword defended the sword of the commander and made it fell down, the commander was loss of weapon and Karan kicked him, the opponent fell on the ground.

Karan smirked " You lost to me Bakhir"

Bakhir "I may have lost, but my king would never leave you.. He will beat you and enter your kingdom "

Karan " your king cannot even pluck a grass from my kingdom, Uski jaan ko issi yudh hum lenge.. "

Bakhir " voh shehansha hai rajkumar karan "

Karan " Agar asal mei shehansha hai, toh kal dhekte hai, ab aakri waqt agaya apka.. Aakri qwahish kuch hai"

Bakhir nodded no " Ek aise shatriya ki haat se maarahe hu , wahi kaaafi hai" , he said and bent his head back, Karan sliced his throat with his sword and said " rest in peace bakhir  "

The war kept going on, Rivaan and Abhiraj have already defeated the small rivalry kingdom. As the sunset arrived, the war have been paused for that day.  The respective soldiers from both kingdom have moved to their tent to take rest for the day.