14 - Mahaleshwar

Karan " I want to take our relationship to next level, which means, I want us to develop a connection where we doesn't hesitate to say anything or do anything infront of each other, that infinite trust on each other and most importantly, the love between us.  "

She looked at him wide eyed as he said and he was observing her reaction.

Teju " Ranasa aap kya keharahe hai "

Karan " I m saying whatever is in my mind ranisa, I know aapka bohot mann hoga iss din ko lekar par, without love ,I don't feel it's right time... But if u want to go with our customs,  then... Then I m ready "

She hugged him immediately and he was startled, he whispered " Ranisa "

He pulled apart and looked at her, she was staring at him, he couldn't understand anything and frowned.

Teju " I was thinking the same, but.. But I was hesitant, mujhe laga aapko bura lagega.. And They say that I should not deny my husband if he wishes..  "

He shook his head and slowly cupped her cheeks " who said you can't deny, if u r not ready you have all the rights to say no ranisa. Your wish and comfort is important to me more than anything "

She nodded " We still have time to reach that phase, we will go with the flow and when we feel, we r ready then none can stop us from becoming one "

He kept his forehead on hers " we r already one ranisa,the day u entered my life, you r mine and I m yours ,we r one and this consummation won't define us being one "

She smiled and he pecked her forehead like a feather touch, she closed her eyes and smiled. 

They both walked to the garden and sat on the swing present there, she was asking him about his life where he answered all about training to be a perfect warrior.  She sometimes felt bad when he said his life is just black and white, no color, just kingdom and war. It's either blood in the warfield or the dark room practice .

Teju layed his head on his shoulder
" Ab hum agaye na, life will be colorful, thats teju magic "

Karan murmured " That's true "

She started talking about something of her childhood and he listened everything carefully, he came to know she is fond of colors, she loved everything to be colorful, exact opposite to his.

Teju " Okay next question, bohot tricky hai "

Karan " achaa pucho "

Teju " Maasa yah Babasa, who do you like more"

He looked at her, fake glaring and she giggled making him smile a bit. 

Karan " next question "

Teju whine " no no.. You can't do that.. Answer me , hum promise karte hai, kisiko nahi bolungi hum "

Karan " fine... Hmmm.. Maasa... Doesn't mean that I love babasa less but he have always made me feel like warrior, his teaching and everything have been retained on making me the perfect king of future. He does love me a lot but he never shows that and his only mantra is, men should not cry, men should never show their emotions which I started believing in.  The only one  who see me beyond the mask of emotionless is my maasa. She knew everything just by my one look and she would never ask me, why, when and what, she will be there always, to hold me, to console me even when I refuse. For her, I m her priority and everything else come after me unlike babasa.. Isiliye I love  her more "

Teju smiled " I know I can never reach her place in your heart but I will make my own territory "

Karan nodded with a smile and they both sat in the comfort silence, until he realized her entire weight on him, he looked at her who was sleeping. He chuckled looking at her baby face while sleeping and carried her in his arms. He layed her on the bed and removed her jewellery which might poke her skin when she tosses around.  He caressed her hairs and she fell in deep sleep, he layed on the other side and kept staring at her until his eyes gave up and he fell asleep.