51. A step closer

The day was eventful at masikar. Abhiraj was thankful for the trip as he got some clarity for life. Teju and Karan also spend their time together and  enjoyed everything around . 

After a month,

Karan looked at her protruded  belly who was standing in front of a mirror, he couldn't help but admire her who was absolutely looking so beautiful. 

Teju was not aware of his presence, she placed her one hand on upper abdomen and  other on lower , cupping her belly.

Teju " you r growing fast " she whispered and his eyes also filled with tears.

Teju " I can't wait to have you in my arms " she whispered again and looked at her belly tracing them softly.

Karan walked to her and wrapped his arms around her tummy , placing his hands over hers.

Karan " And I can't wait to hold you both like this my beautiful " he whispered against her ears making  her smile. 

Teju " aap kab aaye "

Karan kissed her temple from behind
" Just now..  When my momma doll was talking to our baby "

She blushed and turned to him, he kissed her forehead this time and she wrapped her arms around his back. 

Teju " Sab theek, subha subha gaye thi aap, pareshani kya hai "

Karan " We r constructing shelter homes in the boundaries right? "

She nodded and he continued " There is a problem there, people fought for some reason among themselves and the construction was stopped, Abhi was already handling so much. So I myself interfered in the issue and that's y, I had to go early in the morning "

Teju ' now everything is okay? "

He nodded " yes, the construction had resumed it will be over soon "

She smiled and they both decided to spend some time in their brindavan.

Pappuuu came flying to them and he settled on teju shoulder, she traced his  feathers softly " hii pappuu "

Pappu flapped his wings making them smile, she sat on the swing with Karan.

Karan " Letter aya kaleshwar se? " as he remembered the guards talking about the letter.

She nodded and looked at him " A political alliance was being offered by Rajkot kingdom, their prince met rivaan bhaisa some days back and he sent the proposal "

Karan " Did rivaan agreed? "

Teju " It seems so, babasa will come here one day to talk to the king and queen about this. "

Karan " Rajkot is a big kingdom like us and I have known the prince of rajkot, he is one of my acquaintances in gurukul.  They are honest people, so if rivaan is okay with it, we don't have any problem "

She nodded " Let's c.. I have to talk to bhaisa before he says anything.  It's not about him,  there is a another human being future tied to this"

Karan knew she was right , while teju was scared a little, What if her brother is still not over his love for Sakhi,  she is aware of abhi and sakhi blooming closeness, she don't want anything to interfere in them.  All this was running in her mind which made her frown and he immediately traced it with his fingers. 

Karan " Don't frown , don't think about this, joh hota hai ache keliye hota hai.  "

She nodded and leaned on his shoulder as he engulfed her immediately.