49. Changes in life

A leap of 2 months :

Mahaleshwar palace,

Abhiraj was in his training ground, he have started his practice before a week. His injuries have healed physically but mentally, he was still in that zone, He dislikes every women and he don't pity anyone, he believed bcoz of his love, everything happened. He only respect his mother and bhabhisa, he never talked to his wife and so she, but knows about her whereabouts through her Dasi. 

Both Sakhi and Abhiraj had a grand welcome when they return back to their palace just like teju and Karan, but the coupe didn't felt anything with that. Sakhi requested a separate chamber for her and madangi arranged for her, with two dasi to help her.  She never saw abhi, she doesn't know anything about him. She spend times alone, or just be teju and madangi.  She had slowly accepted the reality and tried to forget her love but couldn't bring herself to accept Abhiraj yet and his ignorance towards her made her believe that he doesn't care and she was just a liability to him. 

Abhi swayed his sword when his eyes fell on his bhabhisa who was walking towards him, he dropped his sword and did salam to her. 

Abhiraj " Good morning bhabhisa "

Teju " Good morning bhaisa "

Abhiraj " aap subha subha yahan "

Teju " maasa have arranged a pooja for you, she had prayed for your well being when you were sick and you have to come for this Pooja "

Abhi turned to other side and shut his eyes, The images of her arranging for the Pooja and how blissful she looks doing the aarti came infront of him, but a hand on his shoulder bring him out of his thoughts. 

Abhi " I can't bhabhisa.. Hum sab bhulna chahti hai , Mandir makes me remind her and I want to forget everything that reminds me of her. Please don't force me "

Teju " bhaisaa... I can understand what are u feeling but this is maasa wish. She is already worried for you and your future, don't make it difficult for her.  Everyone of us will be happy if u attend this pooja and Sakhi Di will also be there. I know you don't love her, you don't even acknowledge her as your wife but the truth can't be changed right. She is your wife and own up your responsibilities bhai. Love is a part of life and so nitya, there is much more in life. I hope you will understand, if I meant anything wrong that hurt you, I am sorry "

She walked away leaving him in thousands of thoughts, he inhaled a deep breath and walked to his chamber to get ready for the rest of day. 

.....................................................................

Teju " Ranasaaa.. Mat kariyeee "

He laughed seeing her annoyed face as he rubbed his stubble over her tummy.

After talking to Abhi, she came to their chamber only to see him still sleeping, she shook her head in disbelief knowing he didn't wake up bcoz she didn't wake him up. She sat beside him and shook him, he immediately placed his head in her tummy and rubbed her bare skin pushing the dupatta. .

He looked up from her tummy and she giggled at his baby face. 

Karan " Why late? " he asked in his hoarse voice and she ruffled his hairs as he laid back. 

Teju " Abhiraj bhaisa se milne gaye thi"

Karan " what's so important that you went this morning so early? "

Teju " Hmm that pooja ,I just asked him to attend bcoz of Maasa wish, I didn't give any details, just told it's her wish "

Karan " Hmm, did sakhi agreed? "