38. Unknown girl in Kaleshwar

Everyone were having the feast arranged for the engagement, a guard rushed inside after getting the permission, he informed the head soldier about the girl who fainted in the guard fall and she is kept in prison and been treated by the medic.

King aliyar " What happen khanna "

Khanna " Maharaj, a girl approached our guard wall and fainted in front of it. She is in prison and the medic is treating her . She was whispering to save her "

King aliyar " Make sure she gets treated properly and send two to three guards in the same direction where she came and look who is behind her "

Khanna nodded to the instructions and turned to leave.

Queen kushali " sorry for interupption maharaj, khanna, shift the girl to wing E with other rescued girls as it's not appropriate for her to be in prison, let's investigate later and  I will look  her after. "

Khanna nodded and everyone agreed to her decision.

Aliyar whispered in kushali ears
"That's a smart move queen.. To keep her under your supervision "

She stiffed listening him, she wasn't used to this attention from him publicly and he noticed her, he smiled and she smiled back, teju looked at her parents and smiled. 

Karan " I m going to complain about you to queen kushali "

She turned to him with a frown " and may I know why "

Karan seriously " You are not giving attention to me "

Teju sniffled her laugh " oh that's a big crime, isnt it "

He nodded " Yes it is "

Teju looked around and saw everyone busy , she pecked his cheeks immediately making him hell shocked and he looked at her with wide eyes, she blushed when she turned and looked Abhiraj who smirked at them.

He mouthed " humne kuch nahi dheka ",  she looked down and Karan kept staring at her.  Kushali noticed him and thought he need something.

Kushali " damadsa aapko kuch chaiye.. Rajkumari dyaan kahan hai aapka " she said sternly and teju pouted making everyone laugh.

Karan " Nahi maharanisa, hum theek hai "

The rest of the lunch went well and the men walked to the study to discuss about the issues of both kingdom.  The women accompanied Sakhi to the chamber.

.....................................................................

Inside the royal discussion room,

King rajwanshi " Did you got any clue about the mask man "

Rivaan " No king, we tried to trace the person but every other person working in this kingdom as a soldier have that tattoo sign since it's the tradition we follow"

Abhiraj " we need to find him soon"

Karan " we can do one thing, let's  take a note of absent people on that day and from that, we could get any clue. Kunal remember the person face and he can recognise him, but we should be careful without making the opponent aware of things "

King aliyar " Yes rajkumar rivaan, ask khanna to make a note of people who were absent on that day "

Karan " Sorry to interrupt you king, we need to be careful about people whom we r seeking help in this. If u don't have objection, we will personally look into the things, we cant trust anyone in this "

Rivaan " I will look into this personally "

Karan nodded " And I will ask kunaal to be here in the pretense of something, he will help you to recognize the person "