4 - Destiny

Teju wrapped her black clothe around her face and sakhi was still anxious.

Sakhi " teju it isn't nice idea.. Please don't go.. If king comes to know he will burn everyone of us alive. Aur aapka bhaisa voh nahi chodenge hume "

Teju moved to her " di please.. It's my wish to go for a night ride in jungle alone on my 18th birthday .. Waise bhi kisko patahai hume.. Hum aajayenge brahmamukurta phele.. Please understand us "

She said and pleaded her, after so many request and pleasing, sakhi agreed.

Sakhi " I still dont think it's a good idea but I don't want to upset you on your birthday.. Please be safe and if u don't come before 4, I will inform rajkumar about this " .

Teju " I will be back.. " she said and walked out of the palace to start her dream adventure.

She fooled around the guards and took her horse and rode towards the jungle. She was enjoying the night breeze, the calm jungle with its clashing leaves fighting with each other. She stopped her horse nearby a tree and looked around. She walked further saw water stream, she took her horse to quench his thirst. She find another horse tied nearby and looked at him. She tried her horse nearby the tree and walked to veer.

Veer looked at her as she stood infront of him and traced his back, she rubbed his cheeks cozily and he loved her attention.

Veer came forward and snuggled to her making her smile, her horse kali was jealous. She made a noise getting teju attention making her smile.

Teju to veer " y r u here, who is your man, where did he went? "

Veer turned towards the direction where karan left and she understood what he was trying to say. She heard some noise and saw few hunch of horse moving towards the opposite side of the place where she was standing, she looked through the bushes to see who are they. They discussed to exploit the village nearby and she got anxious. She was afraid for the people in the village, she tied kali along with veer and walked towards the direction where the dacuoits went. She hide behind a tree and looked at them. She was observing the number of men and was noting down all their features in her mind to inform her brother and her father, just then she heard shuffling sound and turned to see, a pair of eyes caught her attention. The eye lock gave her shivers and she looked away and concentrated on her task.

She saw one of those dacoit captivated the child and used him as a bait to get the things, her blood boiled when another one approached a women and tried to touch her, without any second thought she took her dragger which she had for her safety and threw them aiming at the man which snapped his hands off his body. But to her bad luck it alerted the other people and they started coming to her direction...

She was about to move from there when her dress got stuck and soon warm hands wrapped around hers and pulled her closer, she looked at the man who engulfed her and his features screamed power to her. His hands were rough, that showed his excellence in war and she looked into his eyes, which captivated her few minutes ago. The rest is what happened..

Karan was furious that she took this step just for a mere adventure, her life would have gone and she would have been.. No.. He doesn't want to think on that way now.

He held her hand and pulled her closer, not minding about anything while she shivered with his touch.

Karan " This is the last time you r doing such nonsense rajkumari, this is not safe and your life is not for a mere adventure like this.. Samajgaye aap? "

She nodded not knowing what to say and how to react and he left her, he took a step back.

Karan " I will come with you till your palace "