39. Mystery in the palace

The next day morning,

Everyone was ready for the day and they all arrived to the mandir to do pooja. 

They all were surprised to see a girl who was dressed in white , she was arranging things for the pooja. Kushali and madhangi recognised the girl as nitya. They whispered the same to their partners, while the younger clan looked confused.

Nitya bowed to the king and queen, along with the RajKumar " My greeting to everyone, sorry for entering inside the mandir without your permission, I used to do this daily in our home and  habit never changes soon "

Karan " Who are you " he asked in a authoritive tone, his voice echoed over the , the girl took a step back in fear but then composed herself. 

Nitya " Prabhu, I m nitya and I belong to brahmin family "

Rest queen Kushali informed them and Nitya turned sad which was not liked by someone in the crowd.

Karan "  I can understand your situation but you can't go anywhere in this palace without permission "

She nodded and was about to leave when teju held her hands " Stop, you can come to Mandir,  he meant other places, you r staying in our palace and it's our duty to protect you, that's his concern. You can arrange for the daily pooja and we will love to hear slogans from you "

Nitya nodded with a smile and teju cleared her throat and said in a low determined voice " one more thing, you don't call him prabhu ,call him rajkumar, he is only my prabhu"

Possessiveness was dripping in her tone and everyone chuckled while Karan definitely enjoyed the reaction.  Nitya nodded and stepped aside to let them do the arthi. She prompted the slogan while everyone performed aarthi, whereas one person eyes were just on her. 

Karan and teju did pooja together after the kings and queens. Queen kushali asked rivaan and sakhi to perform pooja  they both nodded and did Pooja together.

They forwarded the next to Abhiraj ,the thali was about to slip when nitya and Abhi told along with rivaan and sakhi, the four held the pooja thali and breathed relief while rajaguru looked at them, he left everything to God.

Rivaan and nitya took hands in same time and it was abhi and sakhi who were holding the plate, just then a flower fell from the idol making rajaguru sigh who came at the right time, he folded his hands and prayed for the well being of everyone.

Abhi smiled and held the thali, sakhi moved back, he performed pooja and queen kushali asked nitya also to do.  She thanked them and started doing Pooja, she was so engrossed in her prayer and everyone were also immersed in the prayer. 

She finished the prayer and Abhi smiled widely at her.  Karan noticed his reaction and shook his head in disbelief. He won't let anyone hurt brother. 

The pooja ended in a good note and everyone left the Mandir except Abhi who walked to nitya, she shivered seeing the tall man in front of her. 

Abhi " Heyy don't fear, I just wanted to tell you, you were so good in this Pooja things , BTW how r u, you were looking dull yesterday, are u fine.. "

Nitya nodded and he expected to hear her voice but she didn't speak and he decided to give her the space. 

Abhi " Okay you take rest, I will talk to you later.."

She frowned but nevertheless nodded and walked away. He ruffled his hairs smiling as he looked at her retreating figure.
.....................................................................

Abhi walked to the discussion room where Karan and Rivaan was present. He entered and Karan glared at him for which he raised his hands and Karan turned away..