36. Ye Narazgi

Teju looked at her husband who was standing at the entrance talking to the guards about the security.

Teju pov " He doesn't have any worries on you going to your home, see him, teju, only u are being sad here.. Unko dheko.. "

He looked at her when he felt her constant stare but she turned her face right way which made him chuckle. He rubbed his chin smirking and walked to her, she walked to maasa immediately and stood beside her making him laugh a little, he stood beside her tried to hold her hands which she smacked and madhangi tried not to laugh at her son situation. 

The king walked to them after instructing the ministers, the three of them stepped aside seeing him and Karan nodded looking at his father, he smiled and nodded back. 

King " Is everything ready? "

Karan " Yes maharaj.. Everything is ready, you will reach kaleshwar by post afternoon and we also made arrangements for tent, if you wanted rest in the middle. Soldier Rajeev will accompany you with his team "

King " That's good to know.." He turned to madangi and teju " Are you ladies ready? "

They both nodded and Karan was constantly looking at teju, who was looking down, he wanted to hug her once before she leaves, whereas teju was also feeling sad, her heart wanted to be with him, she wanted to hug him and tell him to come soon. 

Madhangi looked at teju and Karan, Karan pleaded with his eyes, she blinked and turned to king.

Madangi " maharaj, let us go ahead, Rajkumar and choti Ranisa, you both go to the mandir and pray for everyone well being and come soon, we r waiting for you "

Karan eyes shined with his mother's plan and teju thought it was a tradition to be followed, king frowned listening his wife but she blinked her eyes making him smile. 

Karan held teju hands immediately and dragged her, she quietly followed him not saying anything infront of everyone. 

Karan looked around when they entered the empty corridor, he pushed her to the pillar and stood in front of her , the curtains have covered them completely hiding them from others, he grabbed her jaws slightly and made her look at him when she looked down.

Karan " bas ranisa.. How long you will stay angry at me, waise bhi you r leaving me for three days and now giving me this silent treatment, have some pity on your poor husband " he said innocently and she glared at him this time. 

Teju " I m not leaving you, you r pushing me away. I told I will go with you but you didn't let me " she said and tears brimmed in her eyes which he hated the most.

He kissed her eyes making her grab his shirt, he kept his forehead over hers " If it wasn't the situation, I would have never asked you to go or never leave your side my queen. Please understand "

The night before,

After Karan's conversation with the king, he walked to his chamber, he was contemplating how to tell her and convince her to go without him. He knows, this is the first time she is going back her home after their wedding and he had to accompany her, but the situations arent easy either..

Karan entered his chamber to see his cute wife sitting on the bed, she was doing knitting a sweater, he pulled the things from her hand and kept it aside, placed his head over her lap, she started ruffling his hairs.

Teju " boliye.. Kya bolna hai "

Karan looked at her surprised " how did you know "

Teju " aapki begum hai hum ranasa.. Pata hai hume, kahiye "