56. Arrival of Ajmer king

Rivaan and Ruhanika's marriage was fixed after a month.

Rajkot king expressed his happiness over the good news and the ladies were happy as well.  Aliyar looked at his son who was having a neutral expression.

Sakindar " I m so happy.. This bond will stay till our history remains in this world "

Rajwanshi " sahi baat..congratulations"

Karan hugged rivaan who just nodded. Maaran held rivaan hands expressing his happiness. 

Maaran " she had been waiting for this day from long. Rajkumar  Rivaan, I know you must be upset over your past, but trust me, everything in this world happens for a reason and your cancelled marriage was another chance for my sister, we beleive it so . Try to give my sister a chance, you mean to her so much "

Karan smiled, he could see maaran was concerned for his sister and he can relate to him.  Since the moment he started seeing ruhanika as his sister, he was feeling protective for her. 

Karan " Rajkumar maraan, my brother in law is the best and I assure you, your sister is in safe hands, he would never do anything that would hurt her "

Maaran smiled and walked back to his father while rivaan eyes moved to ruhanika who was being teased by his sister now. She was looking down in shyness as teju tried to tickle her and both kushali and madangi were very happy and a unknown smile covered his lips as she pouted to something teju said, but he hide it soon.

Karan walked to ruhanika who did salami in respect to him. 

Karan "  Congratulations  Sister "

Ruha smiled widely " Thank you bhaisa "

Teju " I m so excited for the wedding now " she giggled like a baby

Karan chuckled at her antics and held her hands and took her to the side, as he kissed her forehead.

Karan " I know aap excited hai, but don't forget you can't strain yourself and make sure you are getting enough rest "

Teju " you will be with me all time right, so take care of all this things by yourself " she said with an attitude and walked away , which made him smile as he followed her hopelessly in love with her.

Ruhanika packed her things to leave as they r heading to rajkot again and she took one large poster, she traced them and rolled it, placing a rose over that, wrapping a satin ribbon over it , securing the rose. 

Daii maa came in and saw her lost in her world,  she tapped her shoulder and ruhanika looked at her.

Daii maa " Go and give him, you brought for him right? "

Ruhanika " what if he refuse ?"

Daii ma " he won't.. Just say it's your gift, he would definitely take"

Ruhanika nodded and walked towards Rivaan chamber.

Rivaan felt awkward when the guards informed that she came to see him, he asked them to let her in.

She came in and saw him who was engrossed in his work. 

Ruha " pranam.. "

Rivaan " bataiye.. Kyaaa chahiye "

Ruha " kuch chahiye nahi,  bas ye aapko dena hai "

She forward the poster still looking down and he looked at her, raising his head.

Rivaan " aur isme kya hai "

Ruha " kudh dheklijiye.. Humara phela gift aapkeliye  "

Rivaan  " hume abhi kaam hai, aap raklijiye wahan "