17- The war bell

The next morning, 
She opened her eyes and saw the bed was empty on his side, she looked around but he was no where to be seen.

She sat on the bed and rubbed her eyes to get some proper vision and heard the knock sound, knowing it must be sakhi, she pulled the door opened. Sakhi entered inside wishing her good morning. 

Teju " Ranasa kahan hai? Aapko pata kuch Di? "

Sakhi " suna tha rajkumar maharaj se milne gaye "

Teju nodded and walked to the bath area where dasi have already arranged her essentials. She dipped herself in that warm water with medicinal oil, it refreshes her body and mind.  She got dressed up in a peach legends with silver works on them. Dasi's put dhoopam for her hair to make them dry, sakhi helped her to get ready.

The guards announced the arrival of Karan which made the dasi to move out, sakhi did salam and walked out of the room, leaving the duo to talk. 

Karan walked to her, he looked serious and she was silent infront of him.

Karan " Ranisa "

She looked at him, his eyes was still soft among the clenched tightened face.  She touched his cheeks making him feel ease, he relaxed and held her hands. 

Karan " Do you trust me? "

Teju nodded "Kudh se zyada "she whispered and he looked at her. 

Karan " Then wish me luck to win this over "

She stiffed, she knew what is coming, she know about what he is talking , she have seen her father saying this to her mother all her life.

Karan " Please... Aap "
Before he could continue, she stopped him by placing a finger on his lips. 

Teju " aap rajkumar hai, iss rajya keliye aap kuch kar rahe hai, to isme hume koye etraz nahi.. Hume pata hai aap jeet ke ayenge.. humara ranasa kabhi haarte hai ? "

He nodded no and she smiled " Toh iss samei bhi jeet aapke hogi "

Karan " Jaana nahi kisse ladne jaarahe hu? "

She nodded no " vishwaz karte hai aapse matlab jante haina aap "

He smiled and pulled her for a hug
" I never thought I would think twice before going to war, kya kar raheho aap hamara ranisa "

She looked at him,  into his eyes " Jawab milega jaldi... "

She placed her head on his chest and smiled which was felt against his skin.

.....................................................................

The court room was filled with people, the top soldiers of Karan who would lead the different teams in war, Abhiraj was also there.  King Rajwanshi and Queen Madhangi arrived, followed by Karan and Teju, his sisters are already there.

Rajwanshi " Good morning everyone, we called you here in this morning to discuss something very important. Rajkumar Karan have found some conspiracy against our kingdom which is being played behind us for years now.  We found that person who was helping the rival kingdom till now and disclosing our plans to them. The betrayal reached its limit when rajkumar and our senathypthy found that, they luted our villagers in the name of dacoits and tried to spoil our kingdom name among our people and there are hundred of people who suffered because of them.. "

Mantri "but maharaj, what evidence we have and who is that person? Which neighbour rival kingdom you r talking about?  Y this dacoit thing never came to our concern before? "

Maharaj " The king and prince of mahaleshwar will never speak without proper investigation in any issues mantri, we haven't disclose this before because we wanted to find the person who is blacksheep among us. Rajkumar , bataiye sabko sab kuch"