30 . Brindavan

The next morning rises up with a new hope to the kingdom as the birds chirped louder then usual, the monsoon had begun and it's cloudy making the environment soothing.

Karan woke up first and saw his mrs cuddled up against him, she was almost over him and he chuckled, her bangs were falling on her face and he put then behind her ears and kept staring at her.

Karan " How can someone be so cute always" he traced her cheeks slowly and she stirred. He smiled softly and trailed his hands on her neck and she opened her eyes feeling his touch, she looked at him with a pout and he laughed.

Karan " Morning ranisaa "

Teju " y did u disturb my sleep " her voice was groggy, credits to the climate change and he was concerned.

Karan " are you sick? Sardi lagi aapko.. Your voice has changed "

Teju nodded a little " Happens when the climate changes, for first few days it will be there and then I will be okay ",he nodded and stood up, she looked at him who was putting on his shirt. He covered her with the comforter and She opened her arms making him chuckle.

Karan " I know how much you want to cuddle but let me treat my baby's cold first "

She pouted as he walked away and turned to sleep again. He came back after sometime with dasi following him, he brought some kaada for her and hot water with herbal leaves immersed in it for her to take steam.

Karan " abh utiye aap "

Teju " Nahi utna hume.. Jaiye aap "

The dasis giggled looking at him and he cleared his throat, she peeped from the comforter and saw the ladies, she looked at them wide eyed and then at him who was giving her looks.

She sat straight and Karan asked them to leave, he gave her the kaada, she made faces bcoz of the smell.

Teju " Nahi na, this is so bad ranasa.. Yuckkkyyuu "

Karan " it's not yuckky Jaan...its good for your health, jaldi theek hojayenge aap"

Teja " easy to say, will you drink no right..? "

Karan "I m fine right, then y will I drink that, who is sick here "

He asked her crossing his arms and she turns her face to other side, not wanting to drink it. He sighed and sat beside her and turned her face to his.

Karan " you r my good girl right, please aap ye lelo... Just one time "

She looked at him, he was pleading and she nodded, he brought the glass near her lips and she pushed then as soon as she sipped a little , but he grabbed her jaws and made her drink it forcefully.

She glared at him when they were done and smacked his arms, he chuckled and held his ears, saying sorry.

Karan " For your health, otherwise I wouldn't have force you my love .. You know right "

She knew its for her and he is strict when it comes to her health. He pulled the table near and placed the steam pot on them, he covered her with a comforter and made sure she does steam properly.

Teju " saas atak rahehai.. Chodiyee"

Karan didn't stop and she opened forcefully and glared at him, her face was full of sweat, she pushed him inside and held his neck, made sure he get steamed as well

Karan "ranisaa... Enough "

She left him and he pulled back, both looked at each other who were drenched in sweat and started laughing. He wiped her sweat with a cloth and she wiped his with her duppatta.