34 . Kaleshwar in danger?

There was a pin drop silence when he uttered the name kaleshwar. Teju stumbled, she couldn't understand what's happening and he held her in his arms.

Karan " ranisaaa "

King " Teju beta, don't jump into any conclusion before knowing anything "

Abhi " Bhabisa, please sit down..  "
He pulled the chair and Karan made her sit ,she held his hand tightly in anxiousness. 

King " say clearly what you saw Rajkumar Karan"

Karan " Babasa, I saw the kaleshwar sign in the nape of that man.  I m very sure it was kaleshwar sign "

King " what's your view on this, do you doubt King aliyar or Rajkumar rivaan in this? "

Teju looked at him with anticipation, she could never accept him blaming her family but what if he does ? , she was praying to every God.

Karan looked in her eyes " Never babasa, how can I doubt on our family.  My fear is all about, what if kaleshwar is also in danger , the betrayers are around that kingdom as well "

Teju sighed a heave of relief and his hold tightened in her hand making her look at him, king rajwanshi and queen madhangi looked at each other with a smile. 

King " That's right, I m sure king aliyar doesn't know about this and he is not even aware of the black goat in his kingdom. Abhi, go to kaleshwar immediately and inform about this to the king personally.  We need to warn them "

Abhiraj nodded and queen continued
" Anyways we got the invite for the engagement , you stay there and inform them, no need to visit us personally, their presence is needed there now.  "

King " that's right.. I will ask the guards to do arrangements for your departure "

Karan was in deep thinking all the while and Abhi noticed him. 

Abhi " Mithr, what r u thinking "

Karan " I don't know if u all remember, but I do.. That day when rivaan helped us to rescue the people from the village, he mentioned about king aliyar shared about his grandfather brother who tried to divide and rule, he planned something similar to what happen in our kingdom and when the late great king found, he abandoned him and  he was sent away from the kingdom by the people.."

After he said, everyone remember that day and nodded, everything was clear to the king rajwanshi now. 

King " You r right RajKumar, now it does make sense. "

Karan " so you think, the old man of these two kingdom have joined hands to destroy the two kingdom, so that they can rule "

Abhi also nodded grinning as they decided " Exactly, so they are involved together in this and they seeked help from people like Ragunath who are easily manipulative "

King nodded " yes, exactly "

Madhangi " God, so much for a day " all the sudden events have taken a toll on everyone and this new revelation of both the kingdom being in danger is depressing for her.

Teju stood up and walked to her " Maasa.. Don't take stress, everything will be alright, once we get the snakes crawling in our kingdoms, we will be safe and we will make sure, none get the courage in future to be against us"

Madangi looked at her " What if the snake gets into our lives and poison spread beyond recovery "

Karan and abhi together "hum kabhi aise nahi hone denge maharani "

She looked at her sons and smiled, she opened her arms and the duo ran to hug her. 

King smiled looking at them, he have lost this kingdom once but these two will never let that happen again.