45. Haunted palace

Karan and teju along with Rivaan decided to leave the jungle and reach palace, they are quiet unaware of things that turned up there. 

Guruji " These are the medicine you have to take for next one week, don't forget "

Karan and teju, both nodded taking the medicine and took his blessings, Rivaan touched guruji feet and they left the Hut with the guards. 

They reached the cave path and karan looked at the cave, teju held his hands and rivaan spoke,
" There is nothing  specific there Rajkumar, he escaped, and rajkumari said that she heard some women voice but I think it's Nitya "

Karan " may be.. I wont leave them " he said gritting his teeth and teju pressed his biceps, he looked at her and instantly calm down. 

Teju " We have to reach palace, they all must be worried "

He nodded and held her hands, they both walked hand in hand and rivaan followed them.

Karan and rivaan were discussing about the events and analyzing, teju felt tired waking after being exhausted. 

Karan looked at her when he felt her gripping his hand tightly " Ranisaa.. Kya hua aapko "

Teju "hmm.. Hum tired hai, can we sit here for sometime and then walk again "

Karan immediately agreed and rivaan said he will look after their arrangements to cross the river, few guards went with him to check for the catamarans.

She sat on the rock which was present, he picked up the pot of water and gave some for her.

Karan "  Ab aap akele nahi haina , isiliye aap itni tired horahe hai thodi walking mei and the past days were also not good  "

He traced her cheeks " You look so dull, I m sorry for making you suffer like this"

She nodded no " Hum darr gaye thi.. You weren't responding to anything and... I felt I will die if u don't wake up .. Its like a nightmare which I never wanted to remember again Ranasa"

He nodded and kissed her forehead, she smiled and he forward a fruit to her and she ate them.

Karan " Are you okay now? "

She nodded and they resumed the journey to the river bank and they sat in the cataraman as they sailed towards the kaleshwar.

They reached kaleshwar, the silence around were alarming as they walked towards the palace. 

Karan " Why everything is awfully quiet, where are the guards on the boundaries "
He  felt something unhappy was waiting for them, he thought may be bcoz of the marriage which had been cancelled due to the circumstances, people were gloomy. 

The guards were surrounding the main palace in high numbers than usual and they immediately rushed to the king to inform about the trio safe return. 

As they walked into the main royal living, King aliyar and Queen Kushali , came running to them and they immediately engulfed teju. 

King Rajwanshi and Queen Madhangi also rushed towards them from their chamber and she immediately hugged Karan, king looked at rivaan whose eyes were searching for something, or someone, he felt guilt of everything happened. 

Karan looked at the elders whose face was pale and gloomy, they looked like haunted and he knows it's definitely not bcoz of teju gone missing. 

Karan " What happened "

Queen madangi " You people please rest for Sometime and then we will talk "

King aliyar hugged rivaan who was surprised with the sudden hug, but nevertheless he hugged him back and kushali felt her tears brimming again.  She had been crying whole night at the events happening in their life.