2. The Undefeated Prince

Note : Sorry for the misconception in last chapter , it's Queen kushali who is teju mother.  Queen madhangi is Karan's mother. 

.....................................................................

A deep clashing sound resonates over the hall with the two men playing with their swords efficiently on each other, there were cheering for both of them on either side.

One sword striked the skin of the opponent and the hall went silent with a gasp as they are not ready for the King's wrath if anything happen to the prince. The swords were fighting with their person swaping it against each other.

With one  swift, a sword fell down and a well built man was laying on the ground with another man who was hurt before sitting on his stomach, holding him on knife edge at his neck.  .

The hall hailed " Rajkumar karan singh, Rajkumar karan singh "

He stood up and forwarded his hand to the defeated person, he smiled and took his hand and stood up.

One of the guards came forward with a healthy drink and have them to both. 

" shabash mithraa... that attack was unexpected ", Abhiraj said in surprise making karan smirk. 

Abhiraj touched the bleeding sight, he asked the guards to bring medicine, karan ignored him and tried to walk away but abhi held his hand and made him sit.  He dressed the wound slowly and he rolled his eyes.

Karan " hogaya aapka.. Ab mei jao?, ye koye chot hai ki aap agaye dressing karanae"

Abhiraj teasingly " kyu aapko mere bhabhi chahiye dressing karane keliye "

Karan glared at him making abhiraj smirk even more " batao batao.. You know we r best friends right, I wont say anything to anyone "

Karan " Chupkaro.. Jab dheko bhabhi bhabhi.. "

Abhiraj " Haan meri bhabhi.. Bas bhabhi nahi,  aapka dharam patni...aur iss rajya ki choti rani "

Karan " I don't have time for this nonsense.. Get back to work after freshening up.. I will see u in court room " he walked away flexing his muscle on the hallway towards his chamber. 

Abhiraj " aap bhi ayenge mere line pe ek din, aur mere bhabhi ko jaanse zyada pyaar karenge mithr"

He walked away to his chamber smiling.

.....................................................................

The court room was filled with minsiters and others, the family were also present which includes Karan's sisters family and his mother. 

King Rajwanshi Singh arrived and he sat on his throne with his Queen Madhangi. 

Raj " Welcome you all.. Aaj hum yahan iss samei ek important baat karne keliye aye, Rajkumar karan.. Samne aaye "

Karan came  and stood in front of him after passing his greetings. 

Raj smiled at his son " don't commit to any work by next week .. Hume mahaleshwar jaana hai..humari bahu ranisa ka janam din hai, voh 18 honewale hai..Hume shaadi ka baatei karna hai Raja Aliyar se, aapko kuch etraz hai iss baatei pe? "

Karan had no emotions on his face, he nodded no " hum tayar rahenge babasa " he said and left the place while everyone else were happy that their prince is going to be married.  His sisters were already discussing on the wedding preparations and Madangi looked at her husband who held her hands and smiled " Fikar mat kariye begum. ..Voh sudhar jayega jaldi "

Madhangi  smiled and nodded and prayed to her shivji.

He was just like his father, same arrogance and same ruthless character...