29. Back to the Palace

The next morning, they decided to leave the place while their heart wanted to stay there forever. They walked outside the house after locking it, met the sarpanch on the way.  They thanked him and he warmly hugged then, they took his blessing and the ladies also bidded them bye , Teju hugged everyone and they started the journey back to palace. 

It was post afternoon when they entered the palace, the guards bowed to them. Madhangi came to the entrance to meet them,  she warmly hugged both and guards took veer to the cattle. 

Madangi " how was the journey beta"

She traced teju cheeks who nodded and said " it was very nice maasa, we came to know many things and lastly we visited masikar "

Madangi had a beautiful smile when she mentioned masikar, she looked at Karan who smiled. She blessed both of then and they walked to the court room where only king and abhiraj was present. 

They bowed to the king who nodded at Karan and warmly smiled at teju.

Teju " Pranam maharaj... How r u ,how is your health"

Maharaj was happy to see her initiating the conversation, he nodded
" I m all good beta, I hope you guys didn't face any hardship in this journey "

Karan " we need to discuss on few things maharaj and I need privacy to discuss that with you "

They  both nodded and the king asked them to leave to their chamber. 

Both of them walked to their chamber while the guards bowed to them. .

Teju " Back to home "

She said looking around the chamber and he back hugged her making her blush. 

Karan " Yes home "

He whispered mentioning her as home and she blushed more. 

Teju " we need to freshnup ", she tried moving from his arms, he turned her around and she looked at him. He pecked her nose " Get ready like a queen , my jaan"

She looked down unable to bear the intensity of his eyes and he lifted her chin and pecked her lips, she closed her eyes, pouted when he pulled back immediately. He laughed a little at her reaction and she smacked his arms. 

Karan " aap zyada maar raheho hume "

Teju " aur aap zyada pareshan karti ho hamara "

Karan " achaaa.. "

She nodded like a baby and he giggled, he kissed her hands and she smiled. He left her so that she can get ready. She moved to the bath area and the dasis helped her to get clean, she felt the aroma of essential oil hitting her nose and that instantly made her relax, even though she enjoyed the travel but her body was sore from the travel.

After her relaxing bath session, she got dressed up in a dark green legenga with silver lines and heavy work, adorned herself with beautiful diamond and gold jewellery, dasis dried her with the dhoop. She tied her hairs as plait and add some flowers in them and placed them in front.

The dasis were about to place the duppata when she stopped them and asked them to leave.  She entered their room to see him laying on the bed, with his closed eyes. She thought he was sleeping when she walked near him and he was quiet, kissing his forehead, she tried to walk away when he pulled her hand making her fall on his chest.

Karan " You smell fantastic baby "

Teju blushed and he lifted her chin, she looked at him and he opened his eyes, he felt his breath stuck at the beauty infront of him.