60. Ajmer Vs Mahaleshwar

Eastern side,

Karan and Abhi with the ministers reached the war field,  rivaan came to them after noticing their presence.

Rivaan " The army of Ajmer have arrived on the opposite end "

Karan nodded and showed his hand,  rivaan forward the arrow and he shoot them. The arrow landed on the western area, where the Ajmer army was present. 

The Ajmer army is supported by their allies but they are less stronger when compared to the strength of mahaleshwar kingdom.

Rivaan " Take rest for sometime, we will discuss later "

They both nodded their head and decided to rest for sometime. 

Rivaan called the head soldier and asked him to inform the other soldier to be ready after sometime for the meeting.  Before the war, they want to be clear about each and everyone role in this battle.

Karan walked to his tent followed by Abhi, he splashed some water on his face to remove the tiredness. Abhi took a pot to drink some water and Karan stopped him.  He pulled the pot and dropped a leaf into it.  Abhi looked at him confused, Karan observed the water and the leaf for color change but nothing was evident.

Karan " Now you can drink.. Always doubt everything around you when you are battling against a kingdom like Ajmer "

Abhi" what did you do now "

Karan "this leaf is a herb, it changes color in the presence of poison. Its tasteless, so their won't be any different taste by adding this. "

Abhi " can something happen in the presence of our men "

Karan " It can, in the presence of our men "

Abhi nodded knowing there must be a reason for his actions, he looked at him who walked outside, he called rivaan and chief chef. He also forwarded the herb to every head soldier and his team. 

Karan " this is a herb, add this to your drink or whatever you are having. It will boost you  strength, but if it's changing color. Throw the drink,the leave potency might change and report to me, I will give the new one "

They all nodded believing his theory, rivaan understood immediately seeing the leaves and stayed quiet. 

When everyone else left, Rivaan tapped his back " Good move rajkumar " , Karan nodded with a smirk.
.....................................................................

Western side,

The senathypathy of the Ajmer kingdom walked to his king, who was plotting something against rajkumar Karan.

Sen " Maharaj, the army of mahaleshwar is ready for the war "
He gave the arrow which had their flag and prithviraj nodded. 

Pri " Everything should go as we planned, I don't want any changes in that "

Senathypathy  nodded " Yes my king.."

Pri " This is the war to break their attitude, to quench my ego and it important to me "

The minister who was against this idea of war, tried to speak but he know it's waste of time for him. So he didn't stay there for a longer time and went ahead to look after the soldiers. 

Pri called the senathypathy near to him " keep an eye on Mantri Birla, he seems suspicious to me. He is totally against me posing war on that kingdom "

Senathypathy tried to ignite his fire more " Yes maharaj, mantri birla even tried to know our secret plans many times. I think he is a spy to that kingdom, may be he is working for maharaj rajwanshi "