59. My strength

The whole army was ready, they all are packed up with their weapons and their animal army. 

Karan " It's ready right? You guys carry on, take the animals and make sure the army stays at our ground in the eastern gates.. We will reach by tomorrow evening. Always be aware of the surroundings,  rajkumar rivaan will come with you all"

The head soldiers nodded with their group of people,  they started their journey towards the war field.

Back in the morning, the letter came from the Ajmer royal kingdom that they are ready for the battle and will begin the same sooner. 

King rajwanshi called for all the royal ministers and head soldiers and announced the war, which they are well aware of it already.  Rivaan volunteered to go with the people to the battlefield immediately as Karan and Abhi will come after the day. 

Karan hugged rivaan " stay safe, we don't want anything happening to you okay..  Keep eyes on everything and don't trust anyone, even it's our men. There may be some mules in our own army "

Rivaan " I will take care.. You people be safe , sab theek hoga "

Abhi " hum teeno haina.. Sab theek hoga "

Rivaan smiled and nodded his head, Abhi hugged him " Keep missing me, I will come tomorrow.. Muahhhh "

Rivaan pushed him with a annoying face and Karan laughed.

Abhi made a hurt face expression and wiped his fake tears " aap humara pyaar ko inkaar kar rahehoo...hey bhagwan kaisa din agaya "

Rivaan punched in his stomach and Karan shook his head in disbelief seeing his drama. 

Karan " ab bandh karenge aap mithr, unko jaana hai"

Abhi nodded shrugging his shoulder and rivaan smiled, they met the king and queen, teju side hugged his brother.

Teju " Apna khayal rakiye bhaisa "

Rivaan nodded and smiled " and aap ye sab tension na lo..we will take care of everything, you take care of yourself and my baby girl "

She nodded with a smile and he looked at sakhi and nodded, she smiled and nodded back " Best luck always ".

He left with the rest of army and Karan and abhi walked to the royal court room with the king. The king have announced that the royal ministers will also be a part of this war, they won't be in the position if they denies this.  A true people person will do anything for the kingdom and he was testing their loyalty and brave.

Some were eager to fight with the opponent and some were scared to lose there lives. They tried to explain the king but Rajwanshi was firm in his decision.

Rajwanshi " I hope you all are ready for the war.. You all can leave with Rajkumar Karan and Mantri abhiraj "

Some nodded and two of them stood up. They denied to go and dropped their throne and resigned from the position. Rajwanshi shook his head seeing such cowards in his council of ministry and restricted them from entering the royal palace again.

Karan " I feel sorry for the two who just left, showing their cowardness, lets not talk about them further as they r not worth of it.  I appreciate the others who are ready for the war. We will start by tomorrow post lunch and will reach their by evening. Please spend some positive times with your family as we don't know when will we return "

Minster " We will return soon with the victory out future king, we trust you "

Karan smiled and bowed down to thank him for his trust, they all left and Abhi brought a blueprint.