48. Sakhi and Teju ❤

Teju get ready for the day and walked to the garden, she watered the plants and he called her, she shook her head in disbelief listening him screaming his name, someone will definitely think it's serious if they hear him.

Karan " Ranisaaaa " he called again when she didn't come for his previous scream and she walked to him

Teju " Aarahehu ranasaa.. Yahi hu "

He grinned seeing her, walking ever so beautiful, the glow was evident on her face which is making her look ethereal more. 

Karan " Ab Hogii subhaaa humara"

Teju " kuch Bhi " she blushed more when he pulled her closer to make her lay beside him.

Karan kissed her forehead " Good morning my jaan "

Teju " Good morning my romantic Ranasa " she pulled his nose and he chuckled.

Karan " Romantic... Aapne abhitak kahan dheka humara romance, itni se mei aapka yahi haal " he rolled his tongue in the inner surface of the mouth and she blushed knowing he meant their baby and smacked his chest.

Teju " utiye aap.. "

Karan nodded no and took her in a back hug blowing air all over her nape and she shivered.

Teju " Ranasa " she quickered and her voice came out as a warning as they can't proceed and he understood, he kissed her temple and sat upright,she sat up n look at him with a smile, he looked at her raising his eyebrows, his eyes widen when she grabbed his shirt and kissed his cheeks tightly. 

Teju " Aap itni achi kaise ho, hume aapse behad Mohabbat horahehai aise hi"

Karan smiled hearing her and it was genuine happiness hearing her little confession again, he kissed her forehead.

Karan ' If someone had told me that I am a good person before some months, I would have think that person was crazy to say that, but now.. You, my queen, have changed me and  the credits to you.. Aapne humaree zindagi mei aakar sab badaldiya, aapke ane se ye dil ko esan hua ki hum bhi ek normal insaan hai, aur sab emotions hume bhi khair hai, I started being expressive bcoz i have my personal cartoon who speak through her expressions more than her mouth, apke aadat se hogaye sab, it's bcoz of you my sunshine ".

She looked at him with tears hearing him and wrapped her arms around him tightly and he pulled her more closer.

.....................................................................

She nervously stood in front of sakhi room, she was hesitating to face her now after all this but this is the time, she should be with her sister come bestfriend.

She knocked on the door " Di...please open the door.. Di... aapne teju ko nahi milogi , please open the door,  I want to see you, aap theek haina Di "

Her voice cracked at the end as she didn't get any response, she knocked again " you always say that we should never ignore each other and always should be for each other right, phir aaj aap aise kyu Kar raheho..i will not leave from here till you open the door.. Iss darwaza ki aage khadi rahunge, you know me well "

She stood there for sometime when her mother and mother-in-law came as dasi informed them about teju. 

Kushali " teju..what r u doing.. " she asked worried seeing her daughter standing like that and madangi held her by her hand. 

Teju " Maasa... Di... Ask her to open the door, y she is not opening.. Please.. I want to talk to her "

Madangi knocked on this time " sakhi.. Beta.. Please open the door... We really want to see you, please open the door beta.. Your sister is crying for you, aapko acha nahi lagta haina jab voh roye.. Ab kyu chup ho...open the door beta please "