46 . Anurag threat

The previous day when Karan and rivaan went out the palace searching for teju who was kidnapped, king aliyar and Rajwanshi were discussing on the things happened, kushali was crying for teju who was accompanied by Sakhi consoling her. Queen madangi was beside Abhiraj who was hurt, the medic have treated him and he is out of danger but still unconscious. 

Kushali " Where is my teju, why is it happening to us? " she cried and sakhi hugged her.

Sakhi " Maharanisa, please don't cry.. Raj Kumar Karan and Rajkumar Rivaan haina.. They will bring back our Rajkumari safe, Kuch nahi hoga unko..please believe in God "

Aliyar came towards  kushali and sakhi stepped away nodding her head, he hugged kushali who cried in his arms.

Kushali " sab gadbad hogayee.. Humari beti kahan hai, kaise hai, aaj hi sab hona tha... Humari Kismat aise Kyu hai.. Y can't my kids have a normal life...y they have to suffer.. My teju, phool jaisi hai, I don't know what and all she is enduring there... Kuch kariyee na jaldi , laao humari beti ko, humare bete ki zindagi "

Aliyar " nahi.. Kuch nahi hogaa unko.. Aap dhekiye naa, kuch nahi hoga ,voh sab wapas ayenge, kuch nahi hoga "

He was assuring himself,  he felt helpless in front of his wife now, he was also scared for their safety and wanted nothing but their return safely now. 

They heard a loud commotion from outside the chamber and walked outside, aliyar immediately took his sword seeing the guards dead in front of their chamber and he asked kushali to hide.

Kushali " nahi.. Aapke saath nahi chodenge.. I will never leave you .. "  she held tight to him and he pushed her

Aliyar " Don't speak nonsense now.. Anything can happen now, someone have barged in our palace and you think it's simple thing.. Please, be safe for me " he cupped her one cheeks and pushed her to the room and closed it from outside, he asked her to go into their secret space with other women till they give their secret alarm. 

He walked furiously outside the chamber along the corridor, there were some men who approached him and he killed them furiously and marches forward, where he met king rajwanshi with his sword in hand. 

They saw khanna in the royal court room who bowed " maharaj "

King aliyar" what is happening here..  Who are the clowns and how dare they entered our palace "

Khanna " Forgive me maharaj.. They are the traitors who were working for some one else, but we have killed everyone and there is no one else in the palace, I suggest to bring everyone under the same roof for tight security"

Aliyar thought for sometime and nodded as he believe khanna much, rajwanshi was still not favour in the idea of that.  As he suggested, The security alarm breached and everyone were in the court room by next few minutes.

The queen rushed to their husbands seeing them safe, sakhi stood in a corner but she felt creepy with the looks khanna was giving her. 

Kushali " Who are they? How did they entered our palace "

Aliyar " Everything is going wrong, some traitor have let this happen, it's better to be here than anywhere else.."

Kushali turned to khanna " Did you get any information about Rajkumari and the rajkumars "

He nodded and everyone were curious to know but their face changed when he laughed like a maniac and soon the laughter echoes as two people voice and they were stunned to see a man who was older and equal the age of Kings.