19. Bikini Only

I only needed to drive one station with the bus, then walk about 50 metres, before I stood in front of Finn's mansion

I only needed to drive one station with the bus, then walk about 50 metres, before I stood in front of Finn's mansion. I could already hear music and excited voices over the garden wall.

I wiped my sweaty hands on my summer dress, my nervousness was now undeniable. I hated parties. Even though, I've never been to one.

Taking a big breath, I rang the bell and a maid opened the door for me.

"Hi, come in! Guess, you're here for the party?" She smiled.

"Yes." I entered and she led me to a living room with white couches and a grand piano. Through the big paladin windows and the glass door, I had a good view on the party outside. 

Colourful lights in blue and pink enlightened the upcoming dawn. The expansive pool was littered with inflatable hearts and flamingos. 

As expected, the school's nobility was gathered, lounging on the outdoor couches, swimming, laughing and chattering. They were wearing swimming trunks and cute bikinis. I clasped my summer dress that covered my bikini, tightly.

"You can change in the bathroom. I'll show you to it," the maid offered and I followed her to the bathroom.

I slipped out of my dress and eyed myself in the big gold framed bathroom mirror, tugging and pulling at my bikini. My self-consciousness was eating me up. Out of all kinds of parties, I was sure, pool-parties were the worst. I dawdled about ten minutes, before I dared to step out of the bathroom and down into the living room.

Through the window, I saw Ben lounging in a lounge chair. He wore glasses and read an ebook, completely ignoring the hubbub around him. My eyes fell on his bare upper-body that was lean and defined, giving him the air of a runway model. Not far from him stood Nate, chatting with some of his mates from the football team. His sun-kissed body gleamed in the last light of the day and his distinct muscles flexed as he bent over, laughing hard. I gulped. My eyes found Dante who was bantering with a squeaking Ellie. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. No one will look at me too closely, it's fine.

I opened my eyes again and stepped outside.

Dante had just slung Ellie over his shoulder and stepped towards the edge of the pool. When he looked up, his eyes found me instantly. He froze. I bit down on my lip.

Instead of looking away after a decent time for simple recognition, he kept staring at me, scanning me up and down with his eyes. I never felt as naked before.

He threw Ellie in the pool and started walking towards me.

I tore my eyes away and found Ben and Nate had shifted their attention to me too. I felt too hot and too cold at the same time.

Following an instinct to escape the situation, I jogged to the edge of the pool and jumped into the water. When I resurfaced in the middle of the pool, I clung to a rose gold inflatable heart.

 Looking around, I saw that Nate, Ben and Dante had positioned themselves at three different sides of the pool, making it impossible for me to escape them when leaving the water. I watched Nate cross his arms over his chest and tilt his head.

Honestly, I didn't even know what I was doing here. They were my friends, there was no need to hide from them. But the way their gazes on me had become so intense and deep lately plus the way my body was exposed in my bikini...it made my insides tingle in a forbidden way. I didn't know what to think anymore. All I knew was that the way they made me feel, the way their eyes caressed my skin and the way their touches ignited my whole body was utterly wrong. My clasp on the inflatable heart tightened as I wiggled my legs to stay in the middle of the pool. 

I looked around again. The guys didn't make any move to leave their positions.

I gave up eventually and drifted to the edge that Ben oversaw. He carefully helped me climb out of the water, then wrapped a big towel around my body.

"Follow me."

Curiously, I followed Ben to a room with a bed and a sofa, looking like a guest room.

Dante was sitting on the edge of the bed and Nate leaned against the wall.

They looked up when we entered. I crossed my arms and waited. Silence engulfed the room.

"We want to offer you another deal," Nate finally voiced.

☆・*。

Notes from the all-knowing author:

Ohh, what might this deal be about? It has to be something reasonable, yes! ...yes?