20. Everything Comes at a Prize pt.2

"You're failing multiple classes

"You're failing multiple classes."

I whirled around to find Ben's calm grey eyes on me.

"How do you know?"

Did his mother tell him at the dinner table?

"I had my suspicions given your performance in math class. So, I looked into your files in my mother's office to confirm them."

I gasped. "That's illegal."

A light snort escaped Dante.

Ben made a step closer to me.

"I can help you. By tutoring you. Math, Chemistry, Physics, Biology whatever you need. I guarantee, you won't fail a single class that I tutor you in."

My eyes widened. He'd really...do that? This sounded like a lot of work for him. I squinted my eyes in suspicion.

"And I could train you," Dante voiced, "In sports. I've heard you're about to fail because of football out of all. Y/n y/n," he tsked, "That is inacceptable."

My head snapped to him.

What the fuck?

"Okay, first of all, I don't have the time for tutoring and training-"

"And that's where I come into play." Nate stepped forward. I followed him with my eyes till he disappeared behind me. I flinched slightly, when his fingers gently trailed along my arms, leaving goosebumps on their way.

"How much do you make at the ice-cream shop? 300? 400?"

"250," I mumbled, still frozen under his touch.

"I'm going to transfer 500 to your bank account monthly and you quit that annoying job. How does that sound?" His breath trickled my neck and I quickly tore away from him to get some distance between us and to slow down my heartrate.

"Where's the catch?" I asked.

The way Nate and Dante smirked and Ben's gaze became several shades darker, I knew, I was in for an earthquake.

"We're going to upgrade this friendship to friendship plus," Ben told me devoid of any emotion. No shame, no humour, no irony.

My jaw dropped.

"F-friendship p-plus...?" Did I hear him wrong?

"You're going to spread your legs for us," Dante nonchalantly confirmed that I, in fact, understood them quite well.

"Y-you're asking for sex in exchange?" I didn't notice that I clutched the towel around my body painfully tight.

"Yes, sex on a regular basis," Nate explained as if he was talking about the weather.

"With the three of you?" I couldn't believe they were serious.

"Yes. Just to be clear, you're not going to have any sex that you don't want. Just as we will have the right to request it whenever we feel like it, you have the right to deny it," Nate made clear. A small smile formed on his lips and he added: "You can, of course, request it too whenever you want."

"Why would I ever...let it happen?"

"I've heard we're quite fuckable." Nate shrugged.

I felt like I needed to sit down and grasped for the window sill in my back.

"You have a girlfriend!" I hissed, even though I already know their answer to this. But still, I needed confirmation.

"We're in an open relationship," Ben stated.

"She can fuck whoever she wants, we can fuck whoever we want," Dante declared, "And somehow, our little kitten managed to be the only one we want."

I stared at him perplexed.

"In other words, you'd be the only one we'll do it with. And I hope it's self-explaining that we expect us three to be the only ones you do it with," Nate explained.

"I doubt she'll have the capacity for any other man when she's ours," Dante added with a mild smile.

"I...I..." I was in a shock freeze, still half-believing this was just a crazy hallucination.

"How can you not do it with your girlfriend?" I was finally able to blurt out.

Ben shrugged, then explained: "We are separating relationship, sex and love strictly. Ellie's a good girlfriend. She fits in. Everyone says she's a match made in heaven for us."

"Yeah, Ellie is a good match," Dante chimed in, "But I do not have the urge to...," his gaze slowly wandered up and down my body, "to grab her and fuck her on every surface I can find."

His eyes came to a halt in mine.

I swallowed. There was something lurking in his dark gaze that made me shiver and heat up at the same time.

I trembled slightly, clutching the window sill tighter.

"Yes, I do not have the desire to rip the clothes off her body and mark her as mine at every opportunity," Nate declared with an apologetic smile.

A gurgling sound escaped my throat.

Ben huffed. "I'm not interested in seeing Ellie naked. I like it when she wears her pretty clothes. But you," his eyes started to roam my towel-clad body, "I'd prefer you naked all the time." He bit his lip.

For a few moments, it was silent. I heard my breathing loud in my ears as I tried to figure out why the fuck my heart rate increased and my legs were wobbly like jelly from their disgusting words. Yes, disgusting indeed! My brain snapped back from its dizzy state.

"How dare you make such a proposition to me! You think you get everything you want served on a silver plate? Spoiled brats!"

Dante lifted an eyebrow and Ben scratched the back of his neck.

"I will do no such things with you! Who do you think you are? Go fuck someone else. Go fuck your damn girlfriend! I'd rather fail school miserably than even be in the same room with you three again!"

I stomped off without looking back.

☆・*。