31. Big Girl Now

I woke up to a dimly lit room

I woke up to a dimly lit room. Turning to the blueish lights, I could see the nightly city below through the glass wall. 

Blinking, I tried to lift my arms, just to find them constrained by two hot bulging arms holding me tight. Only then, I noticed the heavy heat source pressed into my back and the hot steady breathing tickling my neck. My eyes widened. Not. Again.

My eyes snapped to the digital clock below the big screen that adorned the wall in front of the couch. 11 pm. I released a long exhale. Not as bad as when I came home from Nate, I thought relieved. But still, I needed to hurry up. My parents hadn't taken it lightly when I had waltzed in at 12:30 without them having a clue where I had been.

I tried to get out of Dante's arms again, just for them to tighten even more. I sighed.

A deep groan sounded behind me.

"Y/n," he murmured sleepily.

"Dante, I have to-" I tried to pry open his grip again, when I was suddenly flipped on my back, his heavy figure pressing me down and throwing a shadow on me.

"Mmmh." His appreciative hum vibrated through my body, his intense dark eyes slowly coming to life.

He pinned my wrists above my head with one hand, then leaned down and bit into the crook of my neck softly like a predator with the intention to play with its prey.

"And here I am, dreaming of all the things I want to do to you, just to wake up to find you right in my arms," he murmured satisfied and kissed the place, he had just sunken his teeth into.

"Soft," He kissed my throat, "Warm," His hot lips came down on my chin, "And ready to take everything I give you." His lips hovered directly over mine now.

In a quick movement, he hooked his arms under my knees and pushed my legs upwards so that my thighs were pressed against my stomach. I gasped when I found myself in this rather helpless and revealing position underneath him. At his mercy, but at the same time save and sheltered by his body. I bit my lip when I felt myself getting wet for him.

11 pm. It's 11 pm, my voice of reason remarked.

"Dante, I have to go home. It's too late. My parents, they must be really worried by now."

A surprised sound escaped me when he pressed the solid bulge in his trousers against my core.

"Then you better call them and tell them that you're sleeping over." He grinded against me and ignited dangerously addicting sparks in my abdomen.

I supressed a moan and looked at him as sarcastic as I could in this situation.

"Hi mum, don't worry, I'm just sleeping over at a guy's house," I warbled.

He looked down at me unimpressed.

"Something like that," he approved.

I blinked at him. He wasn't serious, was he?

He reached down and angled my phone out of my bag that stood next to the sofa. Then held it out to me.

"You're eighteen, y/n," he told me when I hesitated, "You're a big girl now."

Slowly, I took my phone. He was right, I was a big girl. My eyes raked over his broad shoulders, the tatted neck, and his messy sleep-hair till they landed in his sinful eyes. A horny big girl. Before I knew it, I was calling my mum. My eyes widened when I realized what I was doing. My finger reached for the red button to end the call.

"Y/n!" I froze when I heard her voice through the phone.

"It's past 11! Where are you? You just wanted to meet up with a friend for sports practice. Which was weird enough, coming from you. That was several hours ago. We are worried!"

"Mum, I'm sorry. I should have told you, but I'm at a friend's house." I looked up into Dante's eyes who watched me calmly, supporting himself left and right of my shoulders. "And I-I think I'm gonna sleep over."

There was silence at the other end of the line for a moment.

"A friend's house?" My mother's voice sounded wary, "Which friend?"

"Dante," I tried to sound easy-going like no big deal at all.

I heard my parents whisper in the background. So, my father was around, too.

"The guy with the tattoos?" My mum then asked.

"M-hm." I gulped.

"So, he is your boyfriend?"

Dante lifted one eyebrow, indicating that he heard my mum through the phone.

"Mum, no! I...we're good friends. And I'm eighteen. It shouldn't be a big deal if I sleep somewhere else."

Silence again, then whispering.

I held my breath as I heard them debating, without being able to make out their words.

"Y/n. Listen to me," my mum was back at the phone, "You are not doing anything you're not sure about. If you feel uncomfortable, if you want to go home, call us immediately. And you'll send us his address. Is that clear?"

"Yes mum," I murmured, sinking deeper into the couch from embarrassment.

"Fine," I heard her taking a deep breath, "Have a good night. Take care."

"You too," I croaked.

After sending them my location, I let my phone plummet back into my bag and buried my face in my hands. Seriously, I didn't know if I could ever look into my parent's eyes again without wanting to sink into the ground.

☆・*。