21. The Test

I looked at my hands that were tied in front of my body with something that looked like a tie

I looked at my hands that were tied in front of my body with something that looked like a tie. A red and blue tie. One of those, the guys wore to school.

"No more games on your phone. Focus on us." I felt a rough grip on my chin and was forced to look into Dante's face. The mere sight of his eyes that were so dark and lust-clouded made my breathing hitch and my body tremble. My body, that I now saw, was naked and draped on a bed.

"We're going to make you feel good, beautiful," Nate whispered against my exposed neck. Strong arms wrapped around my waist. I was pulled against his chest.

I gasped and tried to wiggle out of his hold, rubbing my legs together in the process. Heat pooled in my core.

"Look how needy our kitten is," Dante smirked.

A light touch on my thigh made me look up in surprise.

Ben stood in front of me, his smooth sculpted chest on display. He looked at me through his glasses like a strict teacher.

"Open your legs, y/n."

I wildly shook my head. No, this was wrong. So, so wrong.

I pressed my legs together defiantly. Sparks shot through my core and my body trembled in the process.

"Open. Your. Legs." Ben repeated insistently.

"Open them for us, beautiful," Nate whispered into my ear.

I clenched my thighs tighter together.

"Now you're asking for a spanking, kitten." Dante let his hand slide feather-lightly up my thigh till it came to a halt in front of the place I was so desperately hiding between my legs.

"There," he added.

My back arched. I couldn't hold back anymore, couldn't control my body. I whimpered in heat.

An orgasm washed through me like a tropical thunderstorm. Stars exploded in front of my eyes. My hands grabbed blindly for something to hold on and clasped my duvet.

Heavily breathing and exhausted, I opened my eyes. Puzzled, I looked around in my empty bedroom.

There was no Ben, no Dante nor Nate, just me and my horny mind. A look at my clock told me that my alarm would ring in ten minutes. I sank back into my bed sheets and silently prayed that I hadn't been loud during my dream because my parent's bedroom was only two rooms away.

Then I got up and shuffled into the bathroom to get out of my damp panties with an ashamed face.

It was Monday. Finn's party was two days ago. And my mind was constantly circling around the three's audacious offer. I had thought about it so much that I had arrived in the realm of sacrilegious and dangerous what-ifs. What if I accepted their offer? All my problems would dissipate into thin air. 

If someone could teach me all about the syllabus, it was Ben. He had promised me that I wouldn't fail with his help and Ben wasn't someone to make empty promises. He was dead serious about every word that came out of his mouth. 

Dante as a sports tutor surely would be a pain in the ass but I had witnessed that he had what it takes when it came to football. 

500 on my bank account every month so I could leave my boring job and annoying boss? Their offer surely was tempting. And the cherry on top was that I didn't have to tell my parents anything about my bad performance at school.

However, I was 100 percent not making a deal with the devil. Or three horny devils in this case. Even though I subconsciously may have a thing for them. This was not gonna happen.

My gaze landed on the application form in my hands. The one that Mrs Reom had handed me so my parents would be able to request the subsidies for professional tutoring. My grasp around the paper tightened and I marched down the stairs with a determined look.

"Oh, she's doing great!" My mother was talking into her phone while handling the coffee machine with the other hand.

When she saw me, she mouthed Grandma (Grandma's name).

"Yes...yes. It was a difficult change, but she managed so well." My mother smiled at me warmly, indicating that she was talking about me, "Not at all. She's on a B in English and C in science and even in math she's doing fine. I'm so proud of my y/n!" She winked at me, "Yes...see you in two weeks."

My mum ended the call and took her coffee out of the machine. With a relaxed sigh, she took a sip and leaned against the counter.

"What's that?" She nodded her head toward the paper in my hands.

"Uh...m-my notes for an English-project."

"Mhh," my mum hummed absentmindedly.

I mean, I tried.

➳➳➳

And then there was the thing with "I'd rather fail school miserably than even be in the same room with the three of you again."

Well, it lasted till the first period, before I had to share a room with them again. And it only lasted till the first period till my to date most shameful failure. The math exam.

I sat in my chair, flipping my pen restlessly against my finger while Mrs Yildirim handed out the papers.

You got this, I told myself without really believing it. I had tried to learn all the stuff. I had tried to get all the formulas and the steps that needed to be applied to get to a solution into my head. I had learnt every free minute, but there was just blankness in my head. 

It didn't help that the three were sitting in the last row in all their glory. Even though I had ignored them completely since I stepped into the room, I could feel their stares burning on the back of my head.

"You can begin."

Rustling sounded as everyone turned around the exam papers.

A non-linear integer function f defined in R with first derivative function f' and second derivative function f'' has the following properties... Okay. Right. R meant real numbers. That meant basically every number I knew. Yes? Yes. It had to be. Right. Okay. Function f. Fine. You got this. f has a zero at (1|0). Okay. First information. I marked the sentence with my marker, realizing that my hand was shaking. I gulped and put the marker aside. You got this. You got this. f' has a local minimum at point (3|0). f' that's the derivative. It has a minimum...the derivative...minimum... My sight blurred and I started to blink hastily. I looked at the next question in hopes to find it to be more accessible. It wasn't. The next one was even worse. My mind spun faster and faster, the numbers and symbols rushing through my head like on a carousel. I looked at the clock on the wall. I was ten minutes in. Ten minutes. Only ten minutes. Good. You got thi-...who am I kidding? My mind was blank. My sight blurred even more and I felt a little tear run down my cheek. I felt like suffocating.

Following a spontaneous urge, I threw my pen into my backpack and jumped up. People were turning their heads to me in confusion. Without sparing anyone a glance, I stomped to the front. Evading Mrs Yildirim's worried gaze, I handed her the empty sheets and left the room.

As soon as the door closed behind me, a sob escaped my throat. I pressed my hand against my mouth to silence my crying while my tears spilled. Grabbing the strap of my backpack, I ran to the women's bathroom and locked myself into one of the stalls.

☆・*。