36. Friends-Stuff

When Ben abruptly got up, my heart sank into my stomach

He looked out the window with his back to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked cautiously.

After some time, he said: "I'm a virgin, y/n."

I blinked.

"A virgin?" I sat up at the edge of the bed.

He turned to me.

"Yes. I never slept with a girl before. I'm not experienced like Nate or Dante. I don't know if I can even match up to them. If you'd even like it. If I can last long enough..." He closed his eyes and let his hand run over his face, seemingly exhausted from the confession. "I wish, I had done it with a girl before I met you. But I never felt like it. And now it's too late to practice. Because you're the only one I want to have sex with."

He approached to stand in front of me and cautiously ran his fingers along my cheek.

"I don't want to disappoint you."

My heart was back in my chest and swelled.

"Ben you're...y-you won't disappoint me. I think it's exciting."

"Exciting, huh?" A shy smile tucked at the corner of his mouth.

In a sudden rush of boldness, I let my fingers run up his thigh. He watched my movement with bated breath. He inhaled sharply when I touched the bulge between his legs, circled it with my fingertips, before I gently cupped it in my palm.

He closed his eyes and growled.

The sound of his zip echoed through the room, before I pulled down his pants. He stepped out of them and kicked them to the side.

I continued to massage him through his briefs while he wound his hands into my hair.

As he hardened more and more in my hands, I realized how big he was. Seriously, why must all of them have such monsters tugged away in their pants? Poor me, I thought while my accelerating pulse revealed that my body had a different position on this. I needed him.

Hooking my fingers into the waistband of Ben's briefs, I shot him a questioning look. He was watching me from above, his sensual lips parted from his heavy breaths.

"Yes." His voice was hoarse.

I pulled down his briefs and faced his large erection. His hands stiffened in my hair.

When I looked up, I saw a questioning look in his eyes. My heart melted at his self-consciousness.

"You're beautiful," I told him, "and...really big."

He bit his lower lip and his eyelids lowered, throwing dark shadows over his eyes.

"I want you, y/n. I want you so much."