22. All In

I didn't track how long I had been sitting there on the lid of the toilet, legs pulled against my chest

I didn't track how long I had been sitting there on the lid of the toilet, legs pulled against my chest. The bell rang multiple times, people came and left. My mind churned and churned and at some point, it was made up. I fished my phone out of my backpack.

【The Three + y/n Chat】

N: Angel, are you okay?

B: The exam was demanding. There's no shame in failing it.

D: where are you

D: kitten?

N: We need to see you!

D: im going crazy

D: TELL US WHERE U R

B: Please.

N: You skipped your French, Biology and Arts classes. We are really really concerned.

I clutched my phone tighter and with trembling hands, I typed:

Y/n: I accept the deal.

The answer came almost immediately.

B: Meet us in room 254.

I slowly stood up and stretched my legs that had become numb from being drawn to my chest for hours. A look into the mirror confirmed that my face was swollen and puffy from crying. I sighed and lowered my head when I flitted through the corridors.

"Angel!" Nate seized me and pulled me in a hug as soon as I entered the empty classroom. The affective gesture made my eyes water again. I clawed my fingers into the cloth of his button-up and cried into his shoulder.

"Shhh, it's okay," I heard him against my ear. He pulled me tighter with one hand and massaged my scalp with the other. Between my sobs, I took in the feeling of being pressed flush against his strong body. He smelled like safety and a warm summer's day. I caught myself getting lost in his addicting scent and quickly loosened my grip on him to take a small step back.

"Sorry," I mumbled, seeing that his whole shoulder was soaked with my tears.

"Don't be." He brushed a strand of hair out of my face.

I looked around to see Ben and Dante standing in my proximity with grave faces.

"So, you're all in, huh?" Dantes voice was almost gentle.

I nodded and wiped away my tears from my cheeks.

"You're not going to regret it," Nate assured me and closed in on me again to rub my back.

"Just know that this is not solely about sex for us. We also want you to be happy, healthy and carefree. You should come to us whenever something or someone bothers you, if you need money, protection, consolation or anything else."

Dante and Ben closed in on me too, so that I was surrounded by the three, engulfed in their heat, staring at Dante's neck. With a gentle but determined grip, he lifted my chin to make me look into his intense dark eyes. Normally, they were spiked with biting sarcasm or amusement. The sincerity in them was new and it took my breath away. He lifted his other hand to push a strand of hair behind my ear, then let his fingers run up and down my cheek.

Like in a trance, I watched his face close in on mine while he lowered his eyelids sensually. All my hidden emotions and supressed urges were going wild. I was fixated on him.

Our lips were almost touching when he stopped.

"May I?" His voice was no more than a whisper.

My breathing hitched.

"Y-yes," I croaked.

His grip on my chin tightened and he pulled me towards him. Our lips clashed as I stumbled forwards. I supported myself with my hands against his chest.

The feeling of his firm lips against mine spread through my veins like fire and I clawed my fingers into his shirt to not lose my grip on reality.

He started to move his lips forcefully and demanding. I knew, he wanted me to open my mouth for him. And even though, I was thrilled to feel his tongue in me, it thrilled me even more to deny him and tease him a bit.

His hand slit from my face to the back of my head, winding into my hair, securing his control over me. I whimpered as I gave in to his light pull at my scalp and I had to lean my head back further, giving him better access to my mouth. My back arched slightly from the movement and my front nestled against his body.

I was distracted by his free hand sliding around my waist to pull me closer roughly, so that an astonished gasp escaped me when he bit my lower lip. He didn't waste a second to slip his tongue into my now parted mouth.

It wasn't surprising that Dante knew exactly how to play me, but it was still overwhelming.

As his tongue started to roam my mouth, spreading its fresh wet taste, I had a hard time to hold back a moan. Instead, I started to revolt against him, dance against him, tirelessly teasing him. His grip in my hair tightened and a low growl escaped him, vibrating through my body. He leaned deeper into me, forcing me to arch further into him.

My fingers clawed painfully into his white shirt and my fingernails dug into his chest muscle. The thought of him having eight little crescent moons imprinted on his chest the next day thrilled me.

When we parted, we were both catching our breaths.

"Damn."

I whirled around to find Nate staring at us. He cleared his throat and ran his hand through his hair.

"This is probably the best deal I've ever made," Dante murmured.

I looked back at him and my face heated up. It was hard to grasp that I had just kissed Dante.

"Let's go to class. We shouldn't miss another one," Ben voiced.

He didn't move a muscle in his face that indicated any reaction to what he just saw. Only his fingers were unnaturally clenched.

☆・*。

Notes from the all-knowing author:

Biiiig authors note incoming...

First, a little remainder. I hope it's clear that this deal is part of the realm of fictional romance, where everything is diamonds and rose because the author pulls the strings as she pleases. In real life anything like this would be a big red flag and surely not end well. I know, most people are mature enough to be able to differentiate here. I just want to make sure. Do not ever put yourself at the mercy of three hormone-driven high-school boys😅

Secondly, a little warning. This book will contain a lot of detailed smut from now on. I will not announce it at the beginning of a chapter. It will involve dynamics and practices that go under the umbrella of bdsm. I'm not talking about leather- whips- long list of kinks- Christian Grey playroom- bdsm scenes. Just different kinds of subdom powerdynamics in bed that are enjoyed by all parties involved. Nothing super special, just not vanilla. Sorry, that I didn't state this in the beginning of this book, because it's still in progress. I will write an intro when it's finished.

Thirdly, a big thank you to everyone voting and commenting on this book. You boost my motivation😘

Oh and I changed the new banner, because the old one looked like a sparkling wine add...