25. Natenight pt. 2

I whined when Nate pulled his finger out and stood up to strip out of his trousers

I whined when Nate pulled his finger out and stood up to strip out of his trousers. I felt so cold without him, my nerves were begging for his touch.

My eyes widened as I took him in, sky-glad ripped eye-candy. My mouth watered and my eyes wandered down to his erection. A choking sound escaped my throat.

"This...this is never...going to fit into me," I breathed.

He smiled his intoxicatingly charming Nate-smile.

"It will, y/n. Let me show you."

He was back on top of me.

"This is your first time, isn't it?" His voice was mellow, his gaze on me soft.

I nodded with a wary expression.

He started to circle my sensitive clit with his fingers and the fireworks were back instantly, igniting my body. I moaned when he slipped his finger inside again.

"I want to make you feel as good as possible. And make it least painful as possible."

My back arched in response to the movements of his hand.

He leaned into me and licked me from my collarbone to my ear, where he nibbled on my earlobe.

"Will you let me be the first one to fuck you?"

Our gazes were drowning in each other while my body was gently rocked by his finger-fucking and my mind melted in a hot fire of lust.

"Fuck me, Nate."

He took a condom out of the drawer in his nightstand and rolled it over his length that looked like it could tear me apart.

When his tip entered me, I gasped in pain.

Reaching out for him, I grasped his shoulders.

Nate watched my face attentively as I slowly recovered from the initial pain. As soon as I relaxed again, he pushed in further. My nails dug into his skin.

"Gnnaahh," I groaned, half in pain and half in lust.

His hand slipped between us and he started to gently massage me deeper into desire as he continued to slowly push into my tightness.

"You're doing so good," he praised hoarsely, "Just a bit deeper, yes?"

The battle between his primal lust and his restraint was on display in his eyes while he pushed into me centimetre by centimetre. It was clear that he didn't intend in keeping it this slow.

"I'm almost there, babe."

I felt like I was just before bursting. He slung his arm around one of my legs and pushed it against my stomach, then took the last centimetres in one go.

My mouth gaped as I tried to comprehend the fullness, tried to comprehend the feeling of Nate plugged into me.

"It's unreal how good you feel on my dick," said guy groaned, his eyelids lowered half-way, "I'm going to move, yes?"

"Slowly," I warned him.

His Adam's apple bobbed. Then he started to move in me.

I jerked from the feeling of being overstrained. But at the same time, his little movements ignited undiscovered sources of pleasure deep inside me.

"Ahhh." I moaned, then bit my lip painfully, when his movements became broader.

"Yeees," he groaned as he sped up in me. I could watch his muscles flex in a row with the sole purpose of thrusting deeper and harder into me.

Now that the initial pain was gone, I felt every inch of him sliding down my wet hole, parting me deeply, with increasing pleasure.

Every trace of constraint or worry in his eyes was gone and brutal desire burned in them. He was slamming me into the mattress now. My body shook with every thrust of his. Shivers crawled through me from the place he hit against deep inside me.

"You should be illegal, y/n," he panted while hammering into me with force, "This pussy...everything...too fucking perfect."

I was lost, every cell of my body was electrified. My legs trembled and my toes curled. A brutal orgasm swept over me. I cried out, grasping Nate's biceps, trying not to get swept out of my body, out of my mind. I clenched hard around him as he fucked me recklessly through my climax.

Exhausted, I came to. Nate continued to rock my body. He pushed my legs against my stomach to thrust into me from a different angle. I lay there, eyes half-closed, revelling in the mellow after-climax-pleasure.

With a loud growl, Nate came undone with a deep thrust. I watched his beautiful face contort in ecstasy and his whole body tense as he injected hot liquid into the condom.

Heavily breathing, we stared at each other.

"That...was awesome." I blurt out, then quickly bit my lip.

Nate smiled.

"That," he leaned down and kissed me on my forehead, "was the best sex I've ever had," he gave me a peck on the mouth.

"Dito," I grinned.

Nate chuckled and rolled his eyes since it had obviously been my first time.

He got up and tossed the condom into the bin. I went to the toilet and slipped into one of his t-shirts that lay around. When I came back, Nate lounged on his bed, wearing his briefs. His smile widened when he saw me in his shirt and he opened his arms wide.

"Come here."

I crawled onto the bed and was pulled into his arms. Like a bear, pulling his favourite prey into his cave, he tugged me under the covers and pulled me flush against him from behind. I giggled, when he snuggled his face into my neck and bit me softly.

"You're such a hugger, Nate."

As I revelled in the feeling of being wrapped up in his arms, I started to wonder how it felt like to be loved by him. Loved by them. To be the girl they loved. The girl they didn't want to be with nor fuck. I frowned.

"Nate?" I murmured.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"Why do you separate relationship, sex and love? I don't get it. Why would you do this?"

"Nosy little thing." I heard him smile, "It's better this way, angel. Believe me."

☆・*。