43. Benediction pt. 2

When I came to after my orgasm, I realized that the place between my legs was still occupied by Ben's fingers, moving slowly but steadily in and out

When I came to after my orgasm, I realized that the place between my legs was still occupied by Ben's fingers, moving slowly but steadily in and out. He curled them, then parted them into a V, playing around with my most sensitive spot.

"Ben," I breathed, watching him through half-closed eyes, getting turned on again while still recovering from my climax.

Ben leaned over me and positioned one hand beside my head while the other continued its ministrations between my legs.

He looked down at me intensely. His lips were still glistening wet from my gloss.

My eyes wandered down to his clothed rock-hard erection between us.

"I have this fantasy," his voice was low, I gulped and looked back into his eyes, "Where I make you come again and again. Force one orgasm after the other out of you. And when you're completely spent and oversensitive, I thrust my cock into your hot overstimulated pussy. Those beautiful eyes of you widen, looking up at me. Just like now. You almost can't take it anymore. Almost. But when I pierce your swollen walls and hit your cervix hard, you know you need it," he pushed a strand of hair gently out of my face while his other hand reached deeper with every stroke. 

My sight flickered as I writhed and moaned underneath him, drifting closer towards a new height of pleasure.

"You need my dick. And you spread your legs wide for me. Let me fuck you so hard and deep that you'll never be able to think of anyone else when you're horny."

His wet fingers glided to my clit again, rubbing and circling. I whimpered and reached out my hands to run them along his neck. His eyelids sank, darkening the cold grey of his eyes further.

"What do you think?" With one hard thrust, his fingers were back inside. I jerked, feeling heat rise in me again, as he sped up his hand, "Are you in on it?"

I moaned and let my fingers slide into his dark locks.

"Yesss, Ben, s-stimulate that CV...UVC...CVU-thing please." My hands pushed him towards the spot between my legs.

"It's CUV, y/n," he corrected me before he dived down between my legs again.

I was so sensitive that I jerked just from his dark hair tickling my thighs. It took so much as a touch of his tongue to push me over the edge again.

Heavily blinking, I tried to clear my view as I came down from my high. My legs were still shaking slightly. 

Ben didn't even grant me a breathing pause and continued to lick my clit mercilessly while his fingers danced through my juice in magical patterns, teasing me out of my mind. My whole body rocked when he thrust his fingers into my wet desperate hole, making me moan and whimper.

"Ben, I-I don't know if I can take another," I whined as I felt another wave build up inside me, threatening to crush down on me and toss me into oblivion. My whole body was shaking from exhaustion and forceful pleasure.