32. Dante's Inferno pt.1

"Hands above your head

"Hands above your head." 

Dante took me out of my thoughts. His voice was calm, but it transported a natural authority that made me comply before I even realized it.

His hard face looked pleased with the way I obeyed instantly. He slid one hand lightly around the base of my neck and let his thumb run over my sensitive skin there. My hyperactive nerves focussed on every millimetre that his hand ran up my throat till he suddenly grabbed my chin.

"Promise me, that whenever I do something that doesn't feel right for you, you tell me 'stop'."

I nodded.

"Say it with your words, y/n. This is important since I tend to get rough."

My heart boomed in my chest with excitement.

"I will say stop if it doesn't feel right."

He gave me an approving nod, then got up.

He yanked off his shirt. Moonlight fell on his pale upper-body, got refracted by every bulge of his muscles and absorbed by the black patterns of ink on his arms and throat.

I attempted to prop myself up on my arms to get a better look at the sinfully hot sight in front of me.

"I said hands above your head." His calm voice sent shivers along my spine.

Quickly, I returned to lying still with my wrists crossed on the sofa above me. Following his orders felt way too smooth not to do it. And the twinkle of approval in his dark eyes like a faraway galaxy felt far too addicting not to crave after.

He kneeled on the couch, towering over me, taking his time to remove my trousers and then my panties. Goosebumps ran over my skin under the tips of his fingers.

I watched the scene with bated breath, wondering if this was real or if I was watching an extremely appealing porn.

He parted my legs and ran the tip of his finger through my slippery wet folds, eyes following his movements. I whimpered as my sanity relentlessly drowned in sweet unbridled lust.

His lips curled when a mischievous smile broke through his hard face.

"You have no idea for how long I wanted to have your gorgeous pussy at my mercy like this."

His half-way lowered eyelids didn't conceal his hunger the slightest when he looked into my eyes one last time before he got down on me.

A long, tortured moan left my throat when Dante started to devour me with his tongue. Nothing about it was playful or teasing like Nate's. He sucked me harshly, pushed his tongue into me with force and grazed his sharp teeth across my sensitive skin whenever my legs jerked, like a warning to hold still. 

When he slammed two fingers into me while licking my clit with smacking sounds, I was completely spaced out, panting and salivating like a rabid fox. I let my fingers slide into his pitch-black mane in a desperate attempt to gain some control over my pleasure before it wrecked me.

A sharp pain shot through my core and I cried out. Dante looked up while I slowly realized that he had bitten my most sensitive skin.

"Obedience, kitten, makes things much less painful."

My eyes widened in realization and I quickly put my hands back above my head.

"Sssorry," I pouted.

I whined like a hurt puppy when he got up instead of continuing his pleasurable assault between my legs. Through a thick veil of red-hot lust, I followed his movements with my eyes.

He got rid of his pants and revealed his long hard member, then rolled a condom over it.

He sat down on the sofa and pulled me onto his lap. My knees hit the couch left and right of his defined thighs and I clawed his neck with my fingers to keep myself from sliding right onto his massive dick that lurked under me like a stake ready to impale me and pierce my guts. Nervousness mixed into my desire.

"D-Dante," I slurred clawing harder into his hot neck muscles.

His mouth found my ear as he grasped my hips.

"Sit down." He delivered a stinging slap on my ass cheek, "Sit on my dick, kitten."

His grip on my hips intensified as he applied light but steadily growing pressure on them.

I tried to withstand his pull and clutched his neck with my forearms, almost having him in a chokehold. I was so wet that it trickled down my thigh, dripping onto his tip. Everything in me wanted to feel him deep inside me – everything in me except for that stubborn little fear to get ripped apart by his length.

I carefully lowered my body a few centimetres to test the waters. A moan escaped me when his tip entered me.

Dante groaned.

"All the fucking way," he whispered against my lips.

I gasped when he suddenly pulled me down onto his cock in one go. He pierced my tightness painfully, stuffed me impossibly, as I plummeted down to the base.

The shock made me bite down on his bottom lip. He growled. 

Panting and shaking, I looked at his mouth. Thick drops of blood ran down his chin from where I had bitten him. He ran a finger through it and eyed the deep red liquid.

I steadied my hands on his chest and tried to relieve the pressure against my insides by moving up. His grip around my waist tightened and I was pulled back down.

I whimper-moaned.

"Move." He began to grind me against his lap.

The friction shot like sparks through me and my hips developed a momentum on their own, chasing the pleasure he inflicted on me even though it was too intense. I felt like I was going to burst. But I didn't care. I was in heat.

"Yes, like this."

His approval made me go faster.

"Oh my aaahhgnh," I gurgled.

I integrated little up and down movements in between the circling movements of my hips and stomach.

"Mmmghh" Dante groaned lowly and let his head fall back.

"Fuck, y/n." He thrusted up into me and I cried out. His abs rippled with his thrusts as he continued to fuck into me, making my body jump up and down.

In an attempt to steady myself, I clawed my nails into his skin, slipped and left eight delicate streaks of reddened skin on his chest.

"O-oops," I breathed.

He looked down to examine my artwork. Blood was still trickling from his slightly parted lips, drawing red runlets over his chin. Our eyes connected and the unrestrained darkness in his made me shiver.

"Okay, that's enough," he stated curtly, then lifted me and tossed me on the sofa. With a squeak, I landed on all fours, just managing to catch myself with my arms.

"Naughty girls don't get to be on top."

☆・*。

Notes from the all-knowing author:

Happy New Year ·˚ ♡