24. Natenight pt. 1

Nates room was as stylish as the rest of the house, but it definitely had his hand-writing on it

Nates room was as stylish as the rest of the house, but it definitely had his hand-writing on it. Football trophies and medals lined a shelve, together with pictures of the team. Controllers lay on a couch table opposite a big screen. Quickly removed sneakers littered the floor around the door and a few hoodies were heedlessly thrown over furniture.

The two exterior walls were out of glass and gave view of the lush greenery outside. I smiled at his little chaos, and seized his comfy office chair.

Nate opened his sports bag, took out his used jersey and shorts and left the room through another door, probably to toss it into a laundry container. He came back without the laundry. Without warning, he began to get out of his shirt. My eyes widened at the sun-kissed abs that came into sight beneath the cloth.

"Nate," I hissed and instinctively held my hands in front of my face.

I heard him step closer and I was positive he hadn't changed into anything else.

"Y/n, you know that you agreed to have sex with me, Ben and Dante, right?" He sounded amused.

I peered through my fingers. Jep, his upper-body was bare in all its glory.

"Um, yes."

He squatted in front of me and lay his big warm hands on my knees.

"You should get used to the sight of abs."

He pushed my legs apart slowly.

"And to getting touched between your legs."

His eyes wandered to mine and the golden flame of desire in them made me pant heavily. Completely flustered, I felt myself getting wet between my legs.

"You can always tell me to stop. Always," he declared as he torturingly slowly dragged his fingers up my thigh.

"S-T-O-P," he spelled out and walked his fingers one big step upwards with every letter. He was now only mere centimetres away from my clothed core.

"One word and I will take my greedy fingers off you."

I stayed silent, far to intrigued to use the four-letter word.

I gasped when Nate touched me right between the legs. He moved his fingertips up and down gently, sending thousand shivers through my abdomen.

"One word from you and I will let go of your sweet pussy, angel."

I trembled and clawed the armrests of the chair.

"Dirty mouth," I pressed through my teeth.

He chuckled.

I whimper-moaned when he started to increase his pressure against my most sensitive parts to massage them slowly.

Without taking his hand off me, he stood up and bend over me, supporting himself with his other hand on the backrest of the chair.