33. Dante's Inferno pt. 2

Heat rushed into my face and through my whole body when I realised how exposed my backside was to his eyes on all fours

Heat rushed into my face and through my whole body when I realised how exposed my backside was to his eyes on all fours. I squirmed slightly, but he grabbed my hips and stopped my movements, keeping me in place.

"Don't," he warned me, "You are going to hold still and just take it."

A sharp pain shot through my backside as his hand collided with my ass cheek. I gasped and jerked forward from the force. He yanked me back. 

Even though the hit had wreckedmy nerves, it had ignited a desire in me so raw and primal, I didn't know I had itin me.

"Dante pleeease," I panted and arched my back. At this point, I didn't even know which way was up and which way was down. I was in a trance. Everything drowned in my burning need to which he was the only cure.

His hand slid into my hair and put pressure on the back of my head.

"W-what are you doing?" I peered over my shoulder in an attempt to get a look at him, but only grasped his broad toned silhouette.

"I want you ass up, head down, baby." His voice was low, "Like a good submissive girl."

My already shaky arms gave in and the side of my face collided with the cold black leather of the couch.

"I'll be good," I whispered, bend on getting the cure to the aching need between my thighs.

I cried out when he thrust into me from behind, holding my hips in place with one hand while he stuffed me.

He gave me a moment to adjust, then started to move in and out of me. I moaned and whimpered in staccato as his pelvis collided again and again with my soft cheeks. My position was begging him to slam maximum deep into me and he gladly complied.

"Kit-ten. Fuck," he panted and sped up his movements that dominated every cell in my body, every breath I took.

Despite the weight of his hand on my head, my face slid back and forth on the smooth leather-surface with every thrust. Saliva trickled from my parted lips. My ass, my thighs, everything was glistening wet. At some point, I became so wet and swollen, I didn't feel him slamming into me anymore. There was just a constant wet hot friction, setting every single one of my nerves on fire.

My toes curled and my body started to shake with the wave of pleasure building up in me. I cried out loud when my orgasm wrecked through me. My muscles clenched around Dante so hard that he hissed. Another slap landed on my ass just as I reached my high and send me to oblivion.

When I came to, I was flipped over and looked up at Dante's broad figure on top of me. He was still pounding into me. The dried streaks of blood on his chin looked like warpaint, his jaw was clenched and his eyes under lowered eyelids burned. My mouth parted in awe; just the sight reawakened my desire for him. Every muscle in his body contorted when he came with one final thrust and a loud groan, eyes rolling back.

We looked at each other for some time, trying to get our breathing under control. The sight above me was too perfect. Dante looked savage in the most beautiful way.

"What?" He asked at my brooding stare, a little smile tugging at his mouth.

"Sometimes I wish I had a photographic memory like Ben," I admitted with a little chuckle.

His face got serious again and he reached past me for my bag. My phone was held up to me.

"You can take a photo of me if I can take one of you."

I took my phone and huffed.

"Tell me, Dante, are the three of you just cunning leprechauns in disguise, trying to trick humans into deals at every opportunity?"

"Sussed me out," Dante smirked.

"I knew it," I sighed, "Anyways, I'll take the deal."

"Good little human," Dante approved.

I took a photo of his bust, trying to catch as much of his well-toned chest as possible from my lying position, without missing any detail of his on-point shaped face and messy locks. Always good to be able to refresh the memory in lonely nights, I thought and quickly let my phone slip back into my bag with a heated face.

"My turn." Dante pulled out of me, straightened, and reached for his phone on the sofa table.

Instinctively, I tried to close my legs, but him kneeling between them hindered me and I instead clasped his waist. He took a photo from his straightened position. My face heated up even more, knowing that you could probably see everything one the picture.

He flung his phone back at the table carelessly and focussed on me.

"Would you like to take a bath?" His voice was gentle.

I nodded enthusiastically. A bath sounded heavenly right now.

He got up and before I could sit up too, I was scooped up in his arms. We entered the bathroom and he sat me down on the marble counter of the sink.

Steaming water ran into the big bathtub while I watched Dante rummage through the cabinets.

"I have this...thing that my sis gave me for my 16th birthday..." Rustling sounded from the drawers he was just browsing, "...well, she's my cousin actually, but they're like my siblings since my uncle adopted me...Hah, got it!"

He looked up and held a black crumbly bath bomb in his hand.

"I'm more the shower kind of guy. It's pure luck, I didn't throw it away already," he chuckled and I chimed into his chuckle, my body and mind in relax-mode.

"Your sis nailed it," I told him as we watched the water turn pitch-black with pearlescent swirls, "This bath looks very Dante."

"What exactly is Dante about it? The darkness or the shimmer?" He asked with a curious smirk.

"Wouldn't you want to know?" I teased and climbed into the hot water, making myself comfortable with a delighted sigh.

Dante dimmed the light till the little lamps in the ceiling looked like a starry sky. Then he joined me in the tub and sat down across from me.

The light and giddy after-sex-feeling took the better of me and I peeked my foot out of the water and wiggled my toes.

"Peekaboo!" I giggled.

I gasped when he caught my foot, but instantly relaxed when he started to massage it.

"Mmmmh." I slid deeper into the comfortably hot water, closing my eyes to focus on his fingers, working on my muscles.

My eyelids fluttered open and I caught him smiling wide and genuine. I couldn't remember having ever seen a smile like this on Dante. If I could get this printed on canvas, I'd adorn every wall with it for sure. I smiled, too, and quickly closed my eyes again before he caught me peering.

☆・*。