29. Traffic Hold-Up

"You have to be kidding me," Dante growled as he had to slow down his car when we arrived at a big traffic jam

Since he lived in the centre of the city, we had quite a way to drive.

"Fuck," Dante pressed through his teeth. His car came to a complete halt and as far as we could see, there were red rear lights standing still ahead of us.

He looked at his phone to see if there was a way out of this and tossed it back where it had lain with a groan when he found none. He pouted like a sulking little baby being denied his playtime.

I had a hard time to stifle a laughter and when one escaped me, his head snapped to me.

"Are you laughing at me?" Danger lurked in his deep voice. "Do you think this is funny?"

Uh-oh, grumpy baby pissed. I gnawed on my bottom lip and looked down to my lap.

"Kitten," he lifted my chin with one hand and made me look at him with a tight grip.

"I have blue balls and zero patience. I'm not going to go easy on you tonight. You don't want your ass to hurt through all of it."

I got lost in his dark eyes for a moment.

"Sorry Dante," I whispered with my throat being dry but the place between my legs being far from it.

He granted me a small smile and let go of my face. I relaxed slightly, just to tense up when I felt his hand in my lap.

"D-dante," I breathed when his fingers started to caress my clit through my leggings.

My hands clawed the seat left and right as I tried not to moan.

"You like that?" He smirked.

"Gnaah... please...gnnnnh," I brabbled as he continued to rub.

"Seems, I'm not the only needy one here."

Before I realized what was going on, his hand slipped into my pants, long fingers reaching into my traitorous wetness.

My legs trembled.

I tried to shoot him a scolding look that turned into pure disbelieve as I saw how he lazily leaned in his seat, thrumming the fingers of his right hand against the steering wheel since he didn't need it in the stop-and-go. No hint on the R-rated things that his other hand was doing in my pants.

A high-pitched moan escaped me when he pushed one finger inside.

I clutched my hand over my mouth and looked out the side window nervously.

My nervousness became panic when I saw the people in the car next to us looking curiously over to the rare Italian sports car.

"Dante!" I gasped agitatedly and tried to push his arm away.

"People are looking," I squealed.

"The windows are tinted dark. They can't see a thing."

He moved his finger slowly in and out, reaching deep.

I whimpered while my hands searched frantically for halt.

"A-are you sure? I don't - don't –"

"I'm sure y/n. Now, shut up and relax."

He pulled out his left hand and turned towards me to be able to plunge his right hand into me. He lay his left arm over the backrest of my seat and watched me. Now, I had his full attention.

It didn't take long until I was a panting mess. The sinful situation, the anxiety that had me in its claws, made me extremely sensitive to his touch. It took few reckless thrusts of his finger, some strokes of his thumb over my clit to have me writhing and trembling.

"What a sight to behold," he murmured.

I looked into his eyes that were so dark that I feared they'd suck me in. His lips were slightly parted. The upper lip hinted a snarl as if he could hardly hold himself back from pouncing on me. He added another finger.

"You're unbelievably tight," he stated as he stuffed his two fingers in between my resistive walls, "And I thought Nate broke you in properly."

"Sh-shut up Dante," I panted, spacey from the wet hot pleasure he brought me.

He tsked.

"Is this how we talk to the man who pleasures us?"

An elongated moan escaped me when I felt a wave of heat building up in my core. Dante stopped moving his hand.

Panting, I looked up at him in confusion.

"Is this how we talk to the man who pleasures us?" He repeated with a strict voice. The sadistic amusement in his eyes was a clear indicator that this wasn't about teaching me manners, but about making me beg.

I groaned, desperately wiggling my hips to get some friction, but his fingers retreated further.

"Please, Dante, pleeease!" I whined, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have talked to you like this. I'm sorry." I didn't mean a word and he knew it. But since this was just about making me plea desperately, he seemed contented with it.

He thrusted his fingers back in with force and I almost hickuped from being overstuffed with pure pleasure. He was leaning over me now, watching my face contort in ecstasy with his falcon eyes. His fingers were relentlessly moving in and out of me.

"Yes, kitten. Squeeze my fingers with your little pussy. I want you to squeeze them so hard that it hurts."

An orgasm exploded in me, wrecked through my body and made me see stars. He let me ride out my high till the last wave, before he slowly pulled out.

I watched him through half shut eyes as he licked me from his fingers with a delightful hum.

Annoyed honking from behind informed us that the traffic congestion was clearing. Dante engaged first gear and the car moved again.

"I think I got a bit addicted to your orgasm face, kitten," Dante murmured after some time.

I smiled, enjoying the purring of the engine in deep relaxation.

"There are worse addictions," I declared.

He chuckled.

"There are."

☆・*。

Notes from the all-knowing author:

Yeees, the story passed 20K reads! And thank you so much for your votes and comments (ꈍᴗꈍ)♡

And btw, Dante-time is not over ;)