46. Ellie's Wrath

✦✧Still somewhere away from y/n who is still asleep because lovesickness can be very exhausting

✦✧Still somewhere away from y/n who is still asleep because lovesickness can be very exhausting...✦✧

In third period Ellie got a message from her boyfriends to meet them in the corridor of the science rooms during lunch break. After class, she slipped into a bathroom, refreshed her lip gloss, then crossed multiple empty corridors till she found the three young men leaning against the wall in front of the chemistry storage room.

"You wanted to talk to me?" She made her finest doe eyes and blinked questioningly.

"We are ending our arrangement." Dante couldn't be bothered to talk around the bush, just wanting this to be over with. He had gotten almost no sleep that night, tossing and turning in his bed. And during the little sleep he had gotten, nightmares had plagued him. One look at the dark circles under Ben's and Nate's eyes showed, their night had been similarly underwhelming.

As soon as Dante ended his statement, Ellie's pink glossy lips curled into a smile and her eyes twinkled.

The guys were relieved at how good she took the news. They had expected some drama since Ellie had always taken her role as their girlfriend very serious.

The guys' relief vanished when she spoke, still smiling: "No. You're not."

"Ellie-," Nate began with a sigh.

She cut him off.

"I introduced you to my whole family. Do you have any idea how proud they are that I have secured three extremely prestigious and affluent men? This arrangement is perfect. We are a super couple. Everyone envies us! How can you even think about giving this up?"

"You'll find a new...prestigious and affluent man," Dante sighed, slightly annoyed.

She huffed.

"Yes, one. But never three."

"Sorry," Nate shrugged.

"I think, we're finished here," Ben murmured and turned away, the other two following him.

"If you end this between us," Ellie spoke up with a high-pitched voice, while hectically scrolling through her phone, "every student of our year will receive this picture."

The boys turned back to her. And froze.

Ellie hummed satisfied, knowing she had her sweetheart's full attention now.

She had turned her phone screen to the boys. It showed the picture, Dante had taken of y/n right after their first time. Y/ns lips were parted from her heavy breaths, her hair was tussled from the rough treatment. And from her breasts to the welcoming wetness between her legs, she was completely bare. You could see everything on the picture. Dante had made sure of that in the believe it would never even get close to any other eyes than his own.

Nate's jaw clenched. Dante's hands balled into fists. Ben gnashed his teeth.

"Then everyone can see how well you were shagging your little whore under your girlfriend's nose. Isn't that to your liking? No?"