CH-3 Grim Reaper

Ciel's POV

Grim Reaper. He is the assassin who has been making a lot of name for himself by killing nobles. I don't really care why he is killing nobles. But the problem is, that he is connected with that little vixen Tia. Tia has somehow managed to capture the hearts of all the men who will hold important position in the country in the future.

From the reports I have gotten, she didn't accidentally got their heart. No. She had actually planned for it.

"Ooooh.... This is quite a lot of money. I will call him here. Please wait for a minute." The man said as he sent a man behind him to call Reaper. He doesn't have a name from birth. He was just an orphan, picked up by this organization. He was then raised and given a code number, but soon became famous by the name grim reaper.

The man who had ran away to call the assassin came back in less than two minutes, literally. The man who was following him was wearing a dark black cloak, so as to hide his body figure. He had a cloth mask covering up to his nose, making his eyes the only prominent thing that could be recognised.

"You called for me, boss?" The man asked.
"Yes. Since this lady has payed a lot, I am sure you will get the job done." The boss said.

The man ran his eyes over me, them Testarossa and Ultima, trying to gauge any information about us.

"Understood. So? Who is the target that earned the ire of someone as rich as you?" The assassin asked.

"Hmmm... Well the target herself is not that strong. The problem is her surrounding. She goes to the academy of Ingrassia, so taking her down could create suspicion if not done carefully." I say.

Obviously I don't care whether he does the job or not. In reality, I only want to see his expression when realises who his target is. If I had to kill her, I could have done whenever I wanted.

I take a picture of the vixen Tia and place it in the table.

"She's the one. She had been creating a lot of trouble for me." His eyes went wide as he saw his Target.
"I don't care of you kill some of the men who keep hanging around her, even if he is the crown Prince. Obviously you will not be paid extra for that. I want you to kill that whore who keeps flirting with men. Oh right. This is only the advance. I will thrice the money once you finish it." I finish waiting for him to react.

The boss's face was beaming with joy. To him, this was just some easy money after all. Killing a low ranking noble girl is nothing too difficult.

"Whore, you say? YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HER!!!! She is the most kindest and angelic person to ever walk this planet. She was kind even to me, an assassin."

Haha. Seeing that look in his face was completely worth it. The anger on his face was completely a sight to behold.

"I refuse. And don't even think about hiring another assassin to kill her. I will make sure to kill every single one of you if you touch even a single strand of her hair." He said seething with rage.

"Oh my. Quite a mouth you have there. Anyways, boss, a little bird told to me that he would be retiring in a few days." I say, pointing at The assassin.

"Wha- how? How do you know?" The boss asked.
"That's not the point. As he is leaving, why don't I buy him from you? You don't need to do anything. Just say that you don't intervene with whatever I do to him." I say, giving five times the gold that I had given him earlier.

His eyes were literally shining gold.
"Deal." He said without saying anything.

"You!! I ask no longer a thing to be bought and sold as you see fit, you stupid nobles. There is no good noble in this world apart from her. I'll just kill you ri-"

"Ultima. Just search his soul once. Do whatever you want with him afterwards." I say, interrupting the 'strongest' assassin of Ingrassia.

Before he could even react, Ultima had already teleported behind him. Her right hand pierced straight through his chest. After that she retracted her arm and was about to come towards me.

"You can have your fun right now. Report to me tomorrow morning. I am not in the mood to see what's going on with him." I say as I stood up and signalled Testarossa to follow me. The smile in Ultima's face was just like that of a child who had found her new toy.

Well, I have already analysed his soul. It seems to be under the influence of a strong unique skill. Something like «Charm» possessed by the vampires. I will check his memories to confirm who put it on him, but it is more or less clear who did it.

"Right. It's best if this stays here. Both for us and for you, mainly." I say to the the boss, as I throw another pouch of gold coins at him. These coins were just sitting in the treasury, so I thought might as well use them to boost Ingrassia's underground. After all, it would flow back into the three Great Sages anyways.

Testarossa's POV

As soon as Ultima pierced that idiot, I could feel something inside me settle down. It made me calm down, just a bit. Just as Ultima was about to teleport

'Make sure you don't break him completely. I also want to talk to him.' I say via thought communication. I can't let her have all the fun, can I? Also, there's no way I would let him go after what he just said to Ciel-sama.

'Yep. I will try not to break him completely. No promises though.' she replied. Even if she says it like that, I'm sure that he would atleast be sane.

I follow Ciel-sama outside the establishment. Before leaving, I turned around to see that the boss of the establishment was busy counting the gold coins as a way to cope with his fear. After all, the best assassin he ever had was played with like a toy. I can't really blame.

Ciel-sama, then without any care in the world, teleported back to her room. I quickly followed suit after making sure that nobody had seen us.

Once I teleport to the room, Ciel-sama was already undressing.

"You are dismissed." She said.
"Understood." I bowed and teleported to my room.

3rd Person POV

While Ciel was busy sleeping, Testarossa teleported back to Tempest. The location that she had teleported to was the prison located below the castle. She went to the lowest floor. This floor is usually empty, but today, there were two presences that could be felt.

One was of Ultima, and the other of the assassin, who had dared to raise his vig voice and talk rudely to Ciel.

As she reached the cell, she could see that Ultima was sitting on a chair with a sadistic smile on her face looking at the assassin who was trembling in the floor. There was drool coming out of his mouth as his body convulsed. He would open his mouth to scream, yet no voice would come out. There were no physical injuries on him. His body was in tip top shape, but the same could not be said about his soul, which had absorbed Ultima's poison.

"Don't you think it's my turn now?" Testarossa asked.

"Boo... Fine. Here you go." Ultima says as she tossed the poor man's soul to Testarossa. Testarossa first absorbed all of Ultima's poison, giving undescribable relief to the poor soul. But that relief was short lived, as he was plunged into a hell of misery and pain once again.

----------------------------

I hope you guys like it. Also, I will be going to my grandmother's house this week, so I might not be able to upload this Wednesday. I will upload on Friday though. So yeah, sorry for the inconvenience.