CH-4 Royalty

Ciel's POV

As I wake up, I slowly dress myself. Just as I finished dressing, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said.

A maid entered the room and bowed.

"The breakfast will be ready in half an hour. I will return to take you to the dining hall." She said politely and left. I am pretty sure she had come to wake me up, in case I was still sleeping.

'Ultima." I say through thought communication.

"Hai." She said as she teleported to my room.

"So? Any important information you got from him?"
"No, Ciel-sama. It just as you had predicted. He was most likely influenced by an unique skill, but he himself had the unique skill «Stealth», so I doubt he was under its control."

"I see. The user of the skill?"
"It was Tia."

"Tia huh? Very well. Let's talk with the king first."

30 minutes later...

After spending the last half an hour learning about the shenanigans of Tia, I was very much on the verge of killing her, but I decided to hold myself back. If she really loved the prince, then I could've even understood, but no. She is just flirting with everyone who will be in power in the future, just to solidify her position in the future.

As I entered the dining room, I could see an old man, around the age of 50, and a younger man, around the age of 20. The old man must be the king and the younger one should be the first Prince of Ingrassia.

"Lady Ciel, it is a pleasure to meet you." The king said as he stood up. He motioned the maids in the room to leave, and they obediently did so.

I slowly sat down, with Testarossa and Ultima standing behind me. As soon as the maids left, both the king and the Prince bowed in unison and spoke up

""We are very sorry for what my brother/son has done.""

Their desperation could be heard in their loud voice. It would be unthinkable for not only the prince, but even the king of a nation to bow to me, a proxy demon lord. It would be all but admitting that they are weaker than me. Even if that is the truth, accepting it on your own had a completely different level of significance.

"Raise your heads. I am not currently in the mood to talk about what he has done." I say while taking a bite of the dish that was served. It was a type of sweet bread which could be eaten along with a variety of other dishes, but I personally prefer to eat it alone.

"For now, I assume he knows about the deal that was made between your ancestors and me?" I ask looking at the prince.

"Hai. Everyone in the royal family knows about the deal." He replied.
"Hoh? Everyone, huh? So even that stupid son of yours knows about this?"  I asked.

Hearing this, both of them went stiff.

"Umm... Yes.... About that....." They mumbled.

"Get to the point." I ask them to hurry. I was nearly done with my breakfast, and I didn't want to waste any more time here than I need. Well, the magitrain will leave Ingrassia with all the transfer students in some time as well. The magitrain had gone all the way to Ruberios and back to pick up and drop the transfer students there.

"Yes. Even though he knew about it, he still acted that way. I can't apologise enough." The king said.

"Hmph. I will see what to do with him later. The day of the deal is drawing close. Make sure to evacuate everyone from the designated area." I say.

The deal that I had made with the king's of Ingrassia was simple. After Ivarage's defeat, for the next 500 years, Tempest will support them, in return, Tempest will hold done political power in their internal decision. But, there was one more crucial fact in the pact. The territory towards the north of Ingrassia, which comprised many small villages would be evacuated and lent to Tempest.

This was because Rimuru would revive there. His revival would cause a lot of damage to the nearby area. Without me seeing up a barrier, it could easily wipe out the entirety of Ingrassia and the nearby Nations. As such, being lent to Tempest, I can do whatever I want there.

"You have nearly an hour, talk about whatever you want with your son. I don't care. But make sure he doesn't do anything stupid in Tempest. He might be a prince, but we won't care about that in Tempest. He would be treated just like any and everybody else." I say as I get up and leave.

"Hai." Both the king and the Prince say in unison.

"Oh right. Tempest is withdrawing its support to make that idiot the next King. He will do just fine. He might not be an extraordinary King, but atleast he will lead the kingdom towards a better future." I say just before leaving, while looking at the prince.

1 hour later...
Tia's POV

As I sit in the train, I was waiting for prince Ruthdord-sama to arrive. Beside me was Dion, the son of the military general, and Alan, one of the wealthiest merchant of Ingrassia. Along with Ruthdord-sama and Grim, they were all the capture targets in the the first part of the game.

The second part of the game starts in Tempest. I didn't really play the second part. It didn't really come out by the time I was alive. The only thing I know are from its trailer and few extra information from the game developers. If I am not wrong, the main enemy should be the demon lord Ciel. To defeat her, I am sure there will be a few new capture targets as well. I can't wait to go to Tempest.

On the other hand, This train is quite comfortable. Well, I guess this is expected from first class. This is the best coach, if the first three, which belong to the demon lord are excluded. This world really is perfect. Not only is there magic, but I can also enjoy technology of my previous world.

Choooooo......

The whistles of the train blew, aave the train started to move slowly.

"W-w-wha? Ruthdord-sama still isn't here. How could the train start moving?" I ask confused.

"That's because this train belongs to the demon lord. It doesn't care who its passenger are. If they are not in time, they are left behind." Alan informs me.

Tch. That stupid demon lord.

"Hahaha. No need to worry Tia. I am on time." Ruthdord-sama says as he entered the compartment.

"Ah! Ruthdord-sama. Where were you? We thought you missed the train." I say, while making the first face I could. It's so exhausting to stay and like a cute, inexperienced girl. But oh well, the rewards are worth it.

"Hahaha. It's nothing. I was just having a talk with my father and brother." He said.

"Oh? And what did they say?"

As soon as I asked this, his aloof personality did a complete one eighty. He suddenly became serious.

"I am no longer the crown Prince. My brother will now take the throne after my father."

WHAAAAAATTTTTTTTT??!!!!!!

-------------------------

I hope you guys like it. Also, name of the prince was supposed to be Ruthford, but for some reason, my autocorrect really wanted his name to be Ruthdord, so Ruthdord it is.