CH-50

3rd Person POV

A banquet was being held, and the centre of attention was Shinsha, the daughter of the Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest. Her birth was made a public news only a day back. All the important figures had come together to congratulate Rimuru and Ciel and wish good luck for the marriage of Chloe and Rimuru, well most did. Leon wasn't the biggest of fan, but finally conceded when Chloe threatened to not call him brother any more.

All the demon lords, true dragons,  and even Rudra, Elmesia, Gazel and Luna were here, waiting for Rimuru, Ciel, Chloe and Shinsha to enter. As soon as they entered, the entire room fell silent.

Shinsha was wearing an elaborate dress made by Shuna. Her posture was graceful and elegant. Proof of what she had learnt from Ciel in the past week. She was wearing beautiful earrings and necklaces, which in reality were defensive artifacts made by Kurobe for this occasion specifically.

"Welcome everyone. My name is Shinsha, the princess of Tempest. I look forward to learning a lot from everyone here." Shinsha said aloud.

"Alright Shinsha, I will introduce you to every one." Rimuru said, ei was standing behind him. Turn by turn, he introduced everyone to Shinsha.

"This is Dino. He is lazy and irresponsible, but will get the work done if you say my name. He is also somewhat trustworthy." Rimuru said introducing Dino first, or else Dino would have just fallen asleep. Dino just nodded and greeted before going to eat ahe then sleep.

"She is Ruminas. She is a Vampire. She is quite strong and quite dependable, but keep some distance from her. If she tries to do anything, you tell me, alright?" Rimuru said introducing Ruminas. To this introduction, Ruminas gave a questioning look.

"What do you mean keep some distance?" Ruminas asked with a forced smile. If it wasn't for Shinsha, she would have already attached Rimuru. Despite her personality, she wasn't the type to destroy the innocence of such a young girl. Even the dresses that she had given to Shinsha as gifts were all made of top class materials. They were cute clothes and nothing inappropriate, something that surprised even Rimuru.

"Nothing. It's better to keep some distance from the other demon lords, after all." Rimuru said feigning ignorance.

"Tch. If you ever get bored, you can come to Ruberios. I will take good care of you." Ruminas said to Shinsha, to which she just nodded.

Rimuru then continued to introduce Shinsha to everyone. Shinsha called everyone uncle or aunt, except for Milim, who she called sister because how childish both of them were. Rimuru specially warned Shinsha to stay away from Guy. Velzard even promised to protect Shinsha from Guy.

After spending some time with everyone, Shinsha went back to her room to sleep. As she went back to her room, the room that was jolly till now became completely serious.

"Let's get down to business, shall we? When are we attacking?" Guy said as he confidently say down on a chair he created. He also created a circular table and chairs for the others. As everyone took a seat, they all looked at Rimuru.

"Testarossa." Rimuru called out. Hearing her name called out, Testarossa teleported behind Rimuru.

"Hai. The things regarding the Church were just as expected."

Flashback...
Testarossa's POV

I was invited to meet the pope. As it was already evening till the time we reached the capital, they made us stay in one of the most luxurious hotels in the capital. Both me and Valora were given a room each. The hotel was quite close to Adventure Guild. Yuuki and Kagali, along with some of the other higher ups were put under house arrest. Well, they can teleport anytime they want, so it's not really a problem.

As the night passed by, I sent Moss to investigate and get an in depth information regarding what is going. It took him around four hours, but the information he gathered was nothing new. The people themselves are ignorant of what is going on amongst the higher ups. They have no clue regarding that a war is on its way.

The next day...

AsI was taken to the meeting room, the room was divided into two by a curtain. It was only possible to see faint figures across them. There were five people on the other side.  As for using magicules, I was inside a magicule purging barrier, which was most probably by Yuuki. Well, it didn't affect me or Valora much, so we decided not to do anything yet.

"Welcome, envoy of the other continent. I am the pope of the Holy Church. I would like to discuss future treaties that you might be willing to make with us." The man sitting completely opposite to me.

We them continued to discuss the treaties. Surprisingly, they didn't demand anything outrageous like I had anticipated. The discussion went so well, that I started having doubts. And as expected, I could hear the sounds of guards gathering near the gate.

A singular guard entered the other side of the room and spoke on a loud voice about how corpses were found in our room. I had expected them to accuse us of something, but murder straight off the bat was definitely a surprise.

"How could you do this?"
"After we went so far to accommodate you."
"I knew demons couldn't be trusted. Guards, arrest them." One of them said. As soon as he said that, guards entered the room pointing their weapons straight at us.

"Third. This is your third and final warning. I won't be wasting anymore of my precious time if you don't back off this instance."

"Don't even think about doing anything you demon. In this holy sanctuary, you cannot use your vile magic. How dare you kill our people." One of the guards told me. Behind the group of guards was a familiar face, Lara, captain of the Eighth Battalion. Her hands were up in resignation as if saying she had no role to play in this.

"Very well. I will take this as your answer. I hope you enjoy being trampled by us in the war. I wonder which one of us would be the one attacking the capital. Anyways, look forward to it." I say as I open a portal. This baffled everyone present there. Both me and Valora crossed the gate to Yuuki's room, which we had discussed beforehand. Obviously, I left them a gift. All the guards, except Lara were killed by me. I let their souls suffer eternally in the flames of hell. I made sure to keep the pope and the other four safe.

As we enter Yuuki's room, there was an unexpected person there. An old man, who seemed like he would die from the simplest of touch was sitting in front of Yuuki. Seeing us, he bowed his head.

"Greetings envoys. I am the puppet King of this country." The man said.

"That's a surprise. So you accept being a puppet?"

"Unfortunately, that had been the only way to survive till now, but now, the might be another way."

"Really? So you want to make a treaty with us? Let me tell you what just happ-"

"No. I don't want a treaty. Rather, I want you to conquer the Holy Empire."

———————————

I hope you guys like it.