CH-26

3rd Person POV

In a dark underground cell, two girls could be heard taking to each other.

"You broke her again." Liscia said.
"Well, we can just heal her." Ria replied.
"Yes, but it's getting boring now."
"Maybe we should ask Ultima-nee for new ideas?" Ria asked.

The two had physically turned Tia in every way possible. From severing all her limbs to slowly cutting and skiing off each of her muscles and organs seperately. From freezing her to death to boiling her to death. By piercing her to death to plucking out her beating heart from her chest. All this would be more than enough to break any human many times over.

Both Liscia and Ria would take turns enjoying tormenting her. Once she was broken, they would switch and heal her completely, not only her body, but her mind as well.

Once they had gotten bored after doing everything they, Liscia and Ria thought about asking help from an expert, Ultima. The two then began to leave the room. Just before leaving, Liscia spoke up.

"Rest for now. There's a lot in store for you after all."

To this, Tia could only look away in disgust. Both Ria and Liscia then left Tia alone in the prison cell before going to meet with Ultima.

Tia's POV

Just what did I do to deserve this? I don't even know how long I have been here. I thought they were some cute pampered girls who lived a sheltered life, but they are real monsters. Well, I guess that's expected. It seems like my choice was wrong. I really shouldn't have gone against that damn demon lord.

This place is seriously hell. The break my body and torture me, but I can't lose my mind. Every time I am on the verge of giving up, they would do something with me. I can only feel the pain over and over again. Even though I am completely healed now, the feeling of my arms being twisted and broken. I can still feel it. The sensation of having my limbs broken and crushed, having my chest pierced, all the while those two continue to enjoy themselves.

I somehow force myself to look towards the door from which those two monsters went. All I could see behind the bars were some pavement. I couldn't see anyone else. I don't know whether to be happy that no one else has to go through this, or be sad that I am the only one going through this.

After what seemed like only a few minutes of relief, the two returned. There was another girl coming in tow with them. She had purple hair which were tied in a ponytail. If I had met her anywhere else, I would have thought that she was just a normal girl. But there's no way that's true, considering she is here. Is she Ultima?  They did go to bring her with them.

3rd Person POV

As Ultima walked into the room, she glanced at Tia.

"Hoh? So you were the one who suggested to betray Rimuru-sama, didn't you?" Ultima asked.

To this, Tia could only respond by looking at her.  She couldn't even talk back to her.

"Woah. Seems like you have already done a lot."

"I don't know Ultima-nee, she's barely responding anymore." Ria said.
"Right? Even though we have completely healed her." Liscia added.

Ultima didn't reply, but just moved towards Tia. Tia, seeing this, braced herself. Ultima, with one quick jab to her stomach, knocked her out.

"What are you doing Ultima-nee?" Ria asked.

"You see. Nothing is wrong with her. She is completely fine physically and mentally, if you overlook the trauma you gave her. But, the problem she has lost her will. It makes it very boring." Ultima explained.

"Then...." Liscia was about to say something but suddenly realised that a weird smell was wafting through the air. It was not repulsive, rather, it was pleasant to the nose, but for some reason, they were bothered by it.

"What's this smell?" Liscia asked.
"Something's off about it. I don't like it." Ria said.

Seeing this, Ultima smiled.

"No need to worry. It is not directed towards you, but rather her." Ultima said as she looked at Tia, who was hanging due to chains holding her.

Realising that something was amiss about the odor in air, Liscia decided to ask Ultima regarding it.

"Ultima-nee. What did you do?" Liscia asked.

"Oh, nothing much. Just a small trick to bring back her will power, so that we can break it again." Ultima replied with a grin.

What Ultima had done was simple. She had put Tia in a dream like state where Ultima had full control over the dream world. Even though Diablo was better at such stuff, Ultima's skills are nothing to scoff at either.

For Tia, everything changed. She woke up in a luxurious bed. Her body was completely fine, and the painful and scary memories of being tortured were nothing different than a dream. She felt doubtful about what had happened. But, seeing that she had somehow gotten a second chance, her will power slowly returned. Over the next few days, she did everything to avoid making an enemy of the demon lord.

For the next three months, she laid low. She didn't do anything to gain attention. Even though Ruthdord was disinherited, she didn't bother. Even though he didn't become a king, his future as a future Duke was guaranteed. Tia continued to do any and everything to finish her trip in Tempest without any incidents.

On the night that she finally came back to Ingrassia, she plopped down on to the bed. She was finally free from the bad nightmare. The world have gave hera second chance, and she took it, or so she thought.

"Finally. Finally. It's all over. I can finally enjoy my royal life." Tia muttered before falling asleep. She was looking forward to walking up tomorrow, but what she woke up to was a cold cell and three girls standing in front of her.

Seeing this, Tia's blood ran cold.

"WHY? WHY? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG THIS TIME? WH-"

Tia stopped mid-sentence, thanks to the fact that Liscia had slapped her. Liscia then proceeded to stomp on her leg, breaking her bones in the feet.

"AAAAAHHHHH! STOP. IT HUUUUUURTS!!!!" Tia screamed. Her resistance was gone. The pain that she had felt was nothing more than a distant dream to her. A distant dream that she would have to go through again.

Liscia and Ria started enjoying torturing her again. Seeing this, Ultima smiled and walked away, saying, "Tell me once you are done. She will have to pay much more than that to make up for her crimes."

To this, the two nodded, before continuing to crush her body under pressure by increasing aur pressure on her, or burning her internal organs.  They continued to torment her until her will power was gone again. The two finally decided that they had done enough. 'they'. The was still a lot that Ultima's subordinates would do to her, and what they would do to her, would make Ria's and Liscia's torture feel like a blessing.

-----------------------------

I hope you guys like it.