CH-44

A month after the festival...

Rimuru's POV

A lot of things are going on. Yuuki would be returning to the other continent along with Kagali and Testarossa, the matter with that odd spaceship, but most importantly, Ciel could give birth at any moment. I can't believe it had only been a month and she is about to give birth.

"Rimuru-sama, was it really a wise choice to buy that Island? Because of that, we had to pay a large amount of resources and it doesn't even have any significant territorial advantage." Benimaru told. I am currently discussing what to do with the island that I bought from the Eastern Empire. It is the same Island where the unknown spaceship was found.

"You might not know this, but it was definitely worth it.

Flashback...
Some days after the festival ended...
3rd Person POV

As Rimuru was in his room, all of his students barged into his room.

"Sensei, the ring reacted." Kenya says as he pointed to a ring he brought with him.

"What ring?" Rimuru asked.

"What? Did you forget? Even though you were the one to tell us that we should inform you? I am talking about the odd spaceship in the Eastern Empire." Alice said in complete shock.

"Ohhhh..... That. Right. It completely slipped my mind. Right. Let's go. Take care of these folders and tell Ciel to meet me in ten minutes in my room." Rimuru told the maid in the room as she bowed. Rimuru then left the room with his students in tow. As soon as he entered his room, he went into a seperate room. The room was attached to Rimuru's room and the door left to a different dimension that was cut off from the world.

"Sensei, what is this?" Kenya asked in surprise as he looked at the thousands of books he saw the room. They were all arranged in bookshelves taller than even certain buildings they had seen.

"These are all the books that I or Ciel had read in our past life."

"This many? With only two people?! No way. You must be lying." Alice said in disbelief.

"Hmph. Just skimming through them was enough. Ciel has perfect photographic memory, so it was easy to replicate. There are some books from my memory that I just fiddled through, yet they are still here. Thinking of which, do you guys still want manga? If you want, they are over there." Rimuru said as he pointed at one of the bookshelves.

"Woaahhhh! Thanks sensei." Kenya screamed as he ran towards the bookshelf work Ryota and Alice behind him.

"G-Guys. You shouldn't run. This is a library." Gale said as he chased after them carefully so as to not bump into any of the bookshelves.

"They really haven't grown up, have they?" Rimuru asked Chloe, who was the only one left with him.

"Well, they really have grown up. It's just that they don't get many chances to read manga as Ciel-nee refused to give any, telling us to grow up." Chloe explained.

"Is that so? You should go with them, we only have ten minutes. Tell them that they can take two each back with them." Rimuru said.

"Alright." Chloe said as she left after them.

Rimuru, seeing Chloe leave, went to another section of the library, a section that was hidden from the five. It was books on the history of humanity. From the moments of extinction of humanity to Galactic domination. If his students were to see this, they would surely be shocked and have many questions. So as to hide this, he refrained from anyone other than him and Ciel to know much about this. The only exceptions were Chloe, Chronoa and Hinata who had known a bit, thanks to Rimuru telling them.

Rimuru began to search through the books to find anything useful. Why books that he did find useful, he would keep in his subspace. In this way, the ten minutes passed quickly, and the six people exited, leaving the library empty.

Once they made their way outside, Ciel was already waiting for them. She was in a casual wear, wearing a blue hoodie and white pants with blue designs.

"Are we leaving now?" Ciel asked as if they were about to head out in a picnic.

"Yes, we are." Rimuru says as he opens a portal allowing everyone to teleport to the island.

Rimuru's POV

As soon as I pass through the portal, I am net with a lush green forest. There were no humans in sight, yet I could feel some creatures far off.

"I teleported is some distance away so that we don't surprise them. We will walk the rest of way." I say and everyone nods.

Within ten minutes we had arrived what seemed to be the base. There was a large spaceship, just like how I was told. Now that I have seen it, I can confirm that this thing is manmade. It is an old version, but definitely a dangerous machine. It was built without holding back in resources, so it is top notch in all aspects, defense, offence, maintenance and even day to day life.

As soon as we got too close, all the guns and turrets aimed straight at me and Ciel, completely ignoring the five.

"Who are you?" A robotic voice resounded as a sphere as large as a football appeared in front of me. It had one eye and looked straight at me, and then at Ciel. Is this Luxion's seperate body?

"Are you Luxion?" I ask.

The sphere turns around sharply and stares straight at me.

"That's right. But how do you know that? I didn't give them my name."

"Hmph. You don't need to know that. I heard that your master is here. Let us meet him." I demand.

"I don't remember allowing you to meet him. Besides, I can't let a dragon like you near them." Luxion said before launching a wide array of attacks from different weapons at me from all angles.

I am surprised that he managed to figure out I was a dragon. Or did he know since he sent some spies to Tempest.

"That's enough, don't you think?" I say looking straight at the camera that was observing me from afar. It was hidden quite brilliantly. I doubt that Kenya or the others would have been able to locate it.

"Luxion, hold fire." A masculine voice resounded. It was easy to realise that the sound was of a human, transmitted via speakers. Hearing this, the bombardment on me stopped.

"I have sent someone to pick them up. Don't be rude to our guests." The voice continued, and as if on cue, two guys came in front of us. They were wearing old style military clothes made of cloths instead of reinforced Armor. On their left arm was a band showing a rectangle with vibrant colours, which seemed out of place on a military outfit. The rectangle was further divided into a orange, white and green rectangle with a blue circle in the centre of the white rectangle.

'That is the flag of India. It is safe to assume that they are from India.' Ciel told me via thought communication.

India. It was one of the nations that played an important role in repelling the demons after the fall of Europe. India, along with South Korea, China, Japan and Thailand managed to keep the demons at bay without being pushed back.

India was also the progenitor of the new technology. But that is what concerns me. The technology advanced so fast, that it is highly doubtful that they managed to develop it from scratch.

"The captain is willing to meet you." One of the men said in a rude tone.

"Yeah, you better be glad. There's no way a weak dragon like you would be able to meet someone like him." The other man scoffed.

I was really pissed off by how they were acting, but something caught my eye. Both of the men might be trying to agri tough, but they were trembling in fear. Do they know who I am? If they do, then why are acting this way?

------------------------

I hope you guys liked it.