CH-18 A Passionate Night

3rd Person POV

Rimuru, Chloe and Shizue had gone their own ways after the match had ended. They had talked about a lot, commented on the match and had a fun time overall. It was as if schoolmates had met each other at a reunion decades after being separated.

On his way back to the castle, Ciel called out to him. The two continued to talk as they made their way to their room. Once finally there, Ciel sat down on the bed and Rimuru sat down on the chair in front of it.

"Ne, Ciel. You know I am quite jealous of Benimaru." Rimuru said. This caught Ciel by surprise.

"Huh? Benimaru?"
"That's right. I am quite jealous how he has daughters. He's younger than me, you know? If you take my past life as well, that is. You know, even I wanted a child. I had thought that once Lucas became the king, I would take over a solar system and we could live the rest of our lives there."

"Well, Fate loves to play pranks, after all." Ciel said while looking out of the window and staring at the moon.

She turned around and spoke, "Even the night sky is comp-" But before Ciel could even continue to speak, she was caught by a pleasant surprise. Rimuru was already on the bed, his eyes looking straight into hers and Rimuru took her lips with his. Rimuru pushed Ciel down onto the bed and began undressing her, all while kissing her.

Ciel seeing this, didn't resist at all. After all, it wasn't just Rimuru who was pent up. In the previous life, they had never done deed, thinking that it should only be done after their marriage. But that day never came. But now, they didn't have any formalities.

"Ciel. Let's forget everything. Even if it is just for now." Rimuru says as he broke the kiss and started to undress himself.

(A/N:- Let's give them since privacy alright? We all know what happened anyways😏😏. Also, if I were to peek, Rimuru would definitely kill me. So I'd rather not.)

The next day...
Rimuru's POV

As I slowly open my eyes, I see Ciel's sleeping face looking straight at me. She was breathing slowly, causing her body to move up and down. Her face had a smile and felt relaxed.

I continued to look at her, reminiscing about all the times I had to suffer to make this scene come true. But it was all so worth it. My habit of waking up early really allowed me to see something beautiful. When I was young, one of the maids who took care of me, told me this while waking me up.

"Your highness, the Sun rises up early. But those who rise up even earlier can see the world in a new light. A new and peaceful light that can only be seen when the Sun is still sleeping."

I guess what she said was true. There was no way I could've seen this beautiful of a scene if I hadn't woken up this early. Looks like my habit of waking up early really can't in handy. Outside, it was still dark. The sky was still a dark black, with a tinge of orange in the horizon, indicating that sunrise isn't that far away.

I continued to look at Ciel's sheeting face for a long time, until she woke up, that is. She first twitched a bit, before squeezing her eyes shut, even more than what they were already, before finally bringing her arms to rub her eyes. She blinks a few times before noticing me properly. She then smiles and hugs me.

"Good morning Ciel."
"Good morning, Rimuru."

After that, we continued to stay like that. It felt as if the world itself has stopped. After some time, Ciel finally let go and sat up.

"Let's go. Or else we will just spend all our time doing this." Ciel said as she stretched.

"That's right, let's go. The Walpurgis is tonight, if I am not wrong, right?" I ask.

"Yep. Well it won't exactly be a Walpurgis. Even Chloe and Masayuki are invited, along with the true dragons. Nearly every strong individual is invited, so I don't really know what to call this. None the less, it is being held by Veldanava in Milim's territory, so I guess we should get quite a few answers from him." Ciel said as she made her way to the bath.

"Well, I'll be back in some time, you should really think about this, on the meantime. This was found in the eastern coast of the eastern Empire." Ciel said as she proceeded to the bath while tossing something metallic at me.

I look at it for a few seconds before realising what it was. It was a metallic box. But it isn't just any metallic box, it is made of a special alloy, archenium. Archenium is a special blend of aluminium, iron and many other metals. It was very expensive due to how difficult it is to make it. But the biggest problem wasn't that.

Archenium is so strong, that I thought about recreating it, but couldn't. Archenium had very bad mix with magicules. If even a bit of magicule entered the making apparatus, it would all go to waste. No matter how much I tried, since magicule managed to enter one way or another. That was when Ciel was still «Wisdom». I didn't try to pursue it anymore after she evolved to Raphael, mainly because of dragonite, which is as strong, if not a bit stronger than archenium.

Archenium seems quite stable even under the presence of the magicules right now. Could it be that magicules make it unstable only when being made. After being made, it doesn't seem to be reacting to magicules. But if that's the case, there's no way it could be made in this world.

I continue to move the box, flip it around, trying to find some form of code. Something that might help me decide where this is from. And I did. Just as I turned out around, I felt a slight imprint on my right thumb. On closer inspection, there were two letters written there, G.M. Which were the initials for one of the largest battleship producers in my previous world.

I knew there was some contact between our worlds, considering the ruins near Hyme as well as the ruins in Clayman's territory.

*Creak*

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of the doors of the bath creaking open. I looked at the door to see Ciel come out, wrapped in a towel. She was using another towel to wipe her hair off and dry. She can easily do so with magic, but I guess doing it on your own does havea different feel to it. I also quickly freshen up and both of us go about the day. It takes me some time, but I quickly catch up on the major changes in the world and in Tempest.

As night falls, I prepare for the Walpurgis. I have no idea what is going to happen, but I do have an inkling that whatever it is, it is going to change the way of how we perceive this world.