CH-27

Rimuru's POV

As the Walpurgis finally enters its final discussion, we were all preparing to go back to our territory. But there's was one question that I had to ask Veldanava.

"Veldanava. Tell me more about the God of my world." I ask, straight to the point.

Veldanava smiled after hearing that.

"You will have to find him yourself. We have a deal after all." He said.
"Deal?"

"Yes. Don't you think it's too lucky for you to be reincarnated in this world only. True, you would have reincarnated anyways, thanks to Qaris and the soul constricter that your sister came up with. But wasn't it to lucky for you to reincarnate into this world specifically." Veldanava pointed out.

"To tell you the truth, I thought about it. There's me, Shizue, Chloe, Leon, Hinata, ,Gale, Ryota, Alice, Kenya, heck even Yuuki. If that wasn't enough, the are many others who are from my world. Then there were the ruins that clearly made it apparent that they are from my world." I also state what I had been thinking of recently.

"Exactly. That's because this world your previous world is much more intimately connected to each other than other worlds usually are. You see, me and him are good friends, so we decided to take care of our worlds together."

Him? So at least he is a male. That might help in the future.

"We let your world grow in the same way as the universe had. We believed that this would create Gods as string as the first era Gods, but something surprising happened. Gods did appear, but they were nowhere near as powerful as other Gods. These fake Gods tried to take over the cosmos, but failed to completely take control. Many new species of life sprouted, done worshipped these Gods, while others challenged them.

But, on a larger scale, things were peaceful. But, some Gods decided that they had enough. They tried to take over the cosmos, even if it meant killing off these beings. But, surprisingly, they were met with a lot of resistance. Humanity rose up against all odds to even kill Gods, well, at least the fake ones."

"Humanity?" I asked. It's doubtful that only humans were the fighting.

"Oh? Did I not tell you? No matter how much we waited or how much we adjusted the climate if a planet, life always evolved in the same manner, reaching its peak at humanity."

"Then what about elves and beastmen?" I ask. There were not only elves and beastmen, but also other races like Titans, Mermaids, even angels and demons."

"Fake. They were all fakes. Created solely to fight Gods. Humans created then as weapons to destroy Gods. Elves with longer lifespan to protect knowledge, beastmen with stronger physique to fight, Titans with stronger bodies to defend, Angels with stronger firepower to shoot enemies from afar, demons to sneak into enemy territory to assassinate and obtain information, Mermaids to fight even in water, vampires to fight in the dark of night, phoenix to burn everything down to the ground and so on.

They were all creations of mankind. After the war against Gods, they scattered. Technological regression took place, and as generations passed, they forgot everything about the War with the Gods." Veldanava finished.

"That's the first time I have heard of this." I say, not completely convinced.

"Obviously you didn't. After all, nothing of that era survived. There is no way you would know about this."

"But. That would explain a lot of things. Why are all intelligent species humanoids in my previous world? Why do we have so much in common? If they were genetically engineered with us humans as base, it would explain a lot." I state my point.

To this Veldanava smiled.

"That's right. You know, even I was surprised to see humans created new lifeforms. They bring the boundaries of becoming God, but couldn't become Gods. Quite unfortunate."

"That's good and all, but you never told us how this world and our previous world was connected." It wasn't me, but rather Leon who asked this.

"Yes yes. Let me get to that. You see, this world was sorry if an experimental ground. Before doing anything in that world, we would try it out here. Only after it was safe, we would transport it to your previous world. But to transfer it, we had to open portals across the multi-dimensional barrier. This made it weaker and easier to break through compared to other barriers. As such, many summoning caused people from your world to be summoned here."

Both me and Leon state straight at Veldanava. The amount is information he has given us is quite absurd. That is, not even taking into account the information about the past of our world.

If what he says is true, everything about the power balance in my previous world will change at the drop of the hat.

"Any more questions?" Veldanava asked.
"I have one." Guy spoke up.

"But not for you. It's for Rimuru."
"Hmm? What is it?" I ask.
"How strong were you guys? In your previous world? Like, they won't disappoint me right?" Guy asked with a grin on his face.

"Would you be disappointed if you fight me right now?" I ask back.
"That would be quite fun."

"Then you will enjoy fighting them. I can guarantee that." I say.

I am not exactly lying. If you ignore the unlimited energy that I have thanks to Turn Null, I am just a tad bit stronger than what I was in my previous life. There are many people in my previous world who could fight with me, even some who could defeat me. If we seriously have to fight them, it would be quite a tough battle.

"Well dear, now that you have told them everything important, why don't you start the party." Lucia spoke up, seeing that nobody wanted to ask anything else.

"That's a good idea." Veldanava said, and Mizeri and Raine brought the food.

We slowly talked over the food. I take to everyone leaving Rudra and Lucia for the last. After chatting to all of them, both me and Ciel make way towards the sibling. Seeing us come to them, Lucia showed a friendly smile, while Rudra looked at us with an amusing smile. Veldanava was busy taking with Dagruel and Dino.

"Rimuru-san. Good to see you again. Nice to meet you Ciel." Lucia greeted is politely.

"It is nice to meet you. I am really thankful to you for helping my husband." Ciel replied politely as well. The two then began to talk to each other at if they had known each other forever. Both me and Rudra look at each other and just shrug.

"So you are Rimuru. Well, I do have memories of meeting you, but this is the first time I am officially meeting you. Nice to meet you. I am Rudra." Rudra said as he extended his arm.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I say as I shake his hands.

"I would love to see how strong you are, so let's fight." Rudra suggested.

"Some other day." I reply.
"True. I am not in the mood to fight today."

Everyone continued to talk, but the past slowly came to an end. Everyone went back to their own territories, and we were no exceptions. But, before everyone went back, I didn't forget to give them all an invitation to the party being hosted because of my revival.

---------------------------------

I hope you guys like it.