CH-47

3rd Person POV

"It definitely was worth buying the island and giving them special privileges Benimaru." Rimuru declared. Hearing this Benimaru just sighed and gave up. He knew best that Rimuru had some sort of plan, and it was best not to interfere with it.

"I would have loved to pushed forward with a few of my plans, but I'd rather keep the agressive ones on hold."

"Considering Ciel-sama's current condition?" Benimaru asked.

"Yep."

*Knock**knock*

"Come in." Rimuru said as he heard the knock. A maid came into the room. Her clothes were a mess and her disheveled hair was not how a maid should appear, but what she said next made Rimuru forget all that.

"Ciel-sama..... Ciel-sama is going into labor." The maid said while trying to catch her breath. Rimuru hearing this became anxious. He teleported straight outside Ciel's room. He could feel various presences inside. They were moving around in a frenzy. Rimuru decided not to enter and just stay outside, hoping for good news.

Meanwhile, in the room, Benimaru was talking to the maid.

"How is Ciel-sama's condition right now? I know you came late on purpose because Ciel-sama said so." Benimaru asked. Hearing this, her ragged breathing pattern suddenly became normal and she fixed her hair.

"Did Shuna-sama tell you that?" The maid asked.

"Yes. She told me to keep Rimuru-sama busy. I didn't understand why, but she said that it was important." Benimaru said with a shrug.

"*Sigh*I see. No need to worry Benimaru-sama, not only Shuna-sama, but the maids who assisted Alvis-sama are also there. So there is no need to worry about Ciel-sama or the child. If there is something to worry, it is the amount of magicules gathering there. Even a mid rank monster would go mad amd explode with the amount of magicules there, and that is when Ciel-sama isn't even releasing her magicules."

"I see. It is important for the child to have easy to control magicules, or else the child could lose control of it and hurt himself. Alvis aisi did the same for Surya and Momiji to his daughters.

"The magicules there could lead to a catastrophe if left unchecked and with Ciel-sama's current condition, I doubt she will be able to help."

"Understood. I'll send Ultima and Carrera over. Since Valora and Testarossa have left for the other continent, they are the only ones we can rely on." Benimaru said as he contacted the two.

Ultima and Carrera immediately rushed to Ciel's room upon hearing the situation. They were determined to keep Ciel and their lord's child out of any harm.

Rimuru's POV

I wonder when was the last time I was this anxious. Carrera and Ultima suddenly came over, greeted me in a hurry and entered the room. I didn't enter as I would only bother everyone.

At first I didn't even notice as it barely affected me, but the magicules have been gathering into Ciel's room at an alarming rate. It is the free magicules that gathered here on its own. Is it because of my child?

As I continued to pace around in front of the door, there was a large outburst of magicules. I instinctively understand that my child was born and release my own magicules a little so that my child could absorb it. 

I had heard about this from Benimaru. All three of his children absorbed his magicules and got magicule traits similar to him. To be honest, I am really scared. What is something happens to Ciel? What if the child is hurt? This is the first time a God's child would be born. No, Milim is also a Child of God. So there shouldn't be any problems, right?

But all my worries disappeared as I heard a child's cry from the room. A maid came out and called me in.

"Rimuru-sama, both Ciel-sama and the child is safe. Congratulations. It's a girl." The maid said as my way in. I didn't even bother to look at anything else. I went straight to the bed where Ciel was sitting with the support of the bedrest, with our daughter in her hands.

"Look dear. Isn't she the cutest." Ciel said as she looked at her daughter.

"... Yes. Her nose and eyes are just like yours." I say softly as I kiss Ciel on the forehead. Ciel had a soft smile on her face.

As I tried to touch my daughter, she wrapped her tiny hand around my finger. I felt my magicules leave my body and enter her. I didn't resist and let her absorb my magicules.

"Fufu. Looks like she is a glutton, just like you." Ciel said to me.

"... Seems like it." I say as I am still completely surprised by the fact that I am a father.

"Since she is a girl, get name will be Shinsha like we had decided." Ciel told me.

"Yes. That's right. From today onwards, your name is Shinsha." As soon as I say that, a large amount of magicules leave my body and enter Shinsha. She moved in discomfort a bit, but soon for used to it, before falling asleep."

We continue to stay like that until Shuna interrupted her.

"Rimuru-sama. You should let Ciel-sama rest. Her body is exhausted and since she didn't use magicules to suppress pain, she is mentally exhausted as well." Shuna said.

"Alright. Ciel take care. Rest. I will take care of the rest." I say as I kiss Ciel goodnight and leave the room. The afternoon had somehow progressed to an evening.

As I walk through the hallways to my room, I have doubts whether I can be a good father or not.

I spent majority of my life on a battlefield. I don't want my daughter to love a life like that. I want her to live a happy and safe like, not needing to worry about these things.

"Rimuru-sama. Congratulations." I heard Benimaru call out from behind me. I turn around and look at him.

"Thanks Benimaru. Now that I think about it, how did you feel when your daughters were born?" I ask him for advice.

"To tell you the truth Rimuru-sama, I was confused. Till now, I had hundreds of lives in my hands. I had hundreds of people to protect. So just one more shouldn't have been a really big deal. But for some reason I was unsure. I questioned if O could be a good father. But, as time passed by, I forgot about it quickly. It is best to just do what you can. After all, children do grow up quickly." Benimaru told me.

"I see. Thanks Benimaru. I will retire for tonight."

"Understood Rimuru-sama." 

The next day

Ciel came to see me in my room the next day. I told her to not stress herself and that I should come myself, but she just refused. I was about to teleport to her, but she had already walked to my room. I opened the door and told her to come in and sit.

As for Shinsha, I know Benimaru said that they grow quickly. But isn't this a bit too quick?!! She is already looking like a ten year old girl.

"Papa. See see. I can even use ice magic now." Shinsha said to me as she freezed the room completely. The room soon defrosted and the ice disappeared due to the protective barrier. But even still. To leave a mark on the barrier, no matter how small, just by using sheer power and magicules and not even skills. Just how talented is she?

"Papa papa. You see, mama taught me all about magicules. I even have a Unique Skill. But mama didn't tell me. She said that she will tell me later." Shinsha said in a cheerful tone as she sat on my lap.

"I see. Then, do you want to know your unique skill?" I ask her.

"Mhmm."

"Then you must get stronger. Come I will tell you how to use your magicules properly." 

"Yay! Papa is going to teach me."

She really did grow up very quickly. But she is still a child at heart.

————————––——

I hope you guys like it. I am not really good at all this emotional stuff, so I hope you guys liked it.