CH-11 Resurrection

3rd person POV

Ciel teleported straight to the palace in Ingrassia. She sat in the sofa, which was present in the king's room. The king was on his seat surrounded by a few ministers. These ministers blocked his view to possibly see Ciel arrive. Meanwhile, the ministers had their backs to her, so, in reality, no one saw her arrive into the room.

"My king. This is not something that we can overlook."
"That's right. This is not from any country."
"If our predictions are correct, this thing must be from another continent. This level of technology cannot be found anywhere else."
"That's right. This could be revolutionary for mankind."

The ministers continued to speak to the king.

"Eh-em." Ciel fakes a cough to catch everyone's attention. Everyone is surprised that someone other than them is also in the room. They all quickly turn around and see Ciel sitting comfortably on the couch.

"Ah! Ciel-sama. We will take our leave." One of the minister said, and the others followed suite. These ministers were all of commoner lineage. Some 100 years ago, a new system was implemented by the king, creating the position of ministers. These ministers could only be commoners. This was a way to improve the role played by commoners in the working of the government.

As everyone leaves, Ciel and the king are the only left in the room.

"I hope all the preparations are done." Ciel asked as a matter of fact.
"Hai. The entire area has been evacuated. No human being is present in that area."

"Alright. Good. Regardless of what happens, don't send any one to check on the situation. Not till I tell you to do so. Now, I will excuse myself. I am in a bit of hurry." Ciel said as she quickly stood up. This caught the king off guard. He had never seen Ciel be so impatient. But he knew that somethings are better left unknown, so he decided not to ask what she was planning to do in that area.

Ciel then proceeded to teleport straight to a field. The field was completely empty. As the sun had set, the orange sky still remained, holding onto the last vestiges of light, before inevitably being swallowed by the darkness of the night.

As Ciel walks through field, magicules start riding from the ground. The account continued to rise and rise. All the magicules in the surrounding continued to gather, be it from the air, ground or even monsters. The magicules from plants and animals were ripped from them. The magicules continued to gather.

Soon, the quantity had already exceeded the amount that could be considered safe, even for monsters as strong as Apito or Beretta. All of this was the result of Ciel's hardwork. She had set up large magicule absorbers below the ground. For the last 500 years, they had been working tirelessly to gather magicules.

And now. The time had finally come. There was enough magicules for Rimuru's body to take shape. His soul had been completely gathered by Ciel. And now, the only thing left was to allow the soul to inhabit the magicules and take root.

As Ciel continued to control the magicules, she made sure not to influence them too much. The magicules continued to swirl and twirl around in random shadows and orientation, before finally making a shape. The magicules slowly formed, what appeared to be, a transparent body of a dragon. The body doesn't materialized.

The magicules got denser and denser, and finally created the body.

*ROAR*

A large cry could be heard for miles, as Rimuru resurrection was nearly completed. As Rimuru's soul got more and more habituated with his body, his energy and aura started to emnate from his body. His aura alone was enough to cause complete destruction of anything that had managed to survive the onslaught of the wild magicules.

The aura emnated by Rimuru was of a special kind. It consisted of Turn Null as well. The Void, or Turn Null, just like Stardust, is a special type of energy. It is very difficult to control and destructive in nature. So much so, that even Ciel decided that it would be better to convert this energy into magicules, and then use them instead of using it directly.

But now, without Ciel, his Turn Null energy was free to rampage around. If it wasn't for Ciel erecting a barrier, everything in atleast a few hundred kilometres would have turned into nothing.

Rimuru's dragon form slowly reduced and compressed in size, until it finally took the shape of a human.

"Rimu-" Before Ciel could even say anything, she was taken into a tight embrace by Rimuru.

"Ciel."
"Ciel."

Rimuru kept chanting her name, as if it was done sort of mantra. Ciel seeing this, just returned her embrace. She couldn't look at Rimuru's face, which she was very much disappointed about. But that's fine. Atleast both of them are safe and together.

*Drop**Drop*

Ciel felt water drops fall on her shoulder, yet she knew very clearly that it wasn't raining. It was Rimuru. His feelings had taken the better is him, and he couldn't control his emotions.

"That's not *sniff* fair. I tried to con- *sniff* control myself as well. But seeing you like this, there is no way I can."

Both of them shed tears of joy being able to meet each other after ages. They just remained in each other's embrace, without letting go. As the silence spread, no words were exchanged, but their feelings, had been transferred to the other with ease. Rimuru's aura, that could corrode any living creature, felt pleasurable to Ciel, as she continued to bask in the pleasure of that moment.

What felt like a heartfelt reunion of a couple, was on the other hand, a disaster for the world. The waves of destruction that had been released by Rimuru's aura, was suppressed quite a fair bit by Ciel's barrier, yet it had not been suppressed completely. The small amount of aura that had escaped was enough to send shockwaves across the continent.

The human Nations faced massive earthquakes, for the first time in recorded history. Luckily, the damage was minimal. His aura sent a sense of dread and fear through every human it came into contact with. But those who had known him, felt familiarity with his aura.

Throughout the world, tremors could be felt. Ruminas, who was in Ruberios, smiled as she felt a familiar aura. She decided not to pursue the matter any further. After all, a Walpurgis would be held anyways.

Guy and Velzard, who were in the ice continent were keeping a close eye on what was going on, so Rimuru's revival didn't come as a big surprise. Ramiris and Dino, on the other hand was completely surprised. Nobody in Tempest, other than Ciel knew that Rimuru would revive today. Ciel hadn't mentioned it to anyone, after all. Not even Veldora.

Milim, who had grown a lot in the past 500 years, was excited to know that her bestie had resurrected. She wanted to go as soon as possible but was stopped by Veldanava.

---------------------

I hope you guys like it.